Traveled

A.N: Since yesterday I wrote only one persons P.O.V I will write 3 P.O.V's,  one for yesterday, and two for today. Enjoy!

                                                                                    Yesterday's

                                                                             Ollie's P.O.V

I had been following my friends thinking about what I would do when we got out of this mess when I noticed they were gone, I know we were going to a room with Anna leading so we could eat something, so as soon as I smelt something I let my nose lead me, the closer I got I noticed the smell was my favorite food, pattycakes! When I finally found the room, I noticed that no one was there, but there were pattycakes, at first I didn't want to eat while my friends were probably worrying about me, but I some how convinced myself to eat, I had finished almost all, but half a piece, when I saw a shadow outside the door, It was flying, at first I thought it was Kayla, but no! This fairy is plump, and too big to be Kayla, maybe it is Gilly's grandmother, wait no, what would she be doing here? Then I saw it, it was Olivina, she didn't see me but she passed by, I ran out the door only to see she had disappeared. I started pacing around, fear had already taken over me. I heard noises, and in came Anna and our friends, Kayla said how they were worried but then I broke the news to them "I saw her- Olivina!" I said. Everyone started freaking out, except goody two shoes Heath. He is very annoying, thinking everyone's wrapped around his finger. "Ollie, why don't you explain to us what happened?" He asked not looking at me. I explained to them without looking at HIM! "Did she do anything? asked Logan, "No, she just passed by." I said, everyone relaxed a teeny bit. "Well, what do we do now?" asked Sasha

                                                                           Today's

                                                             Sasha's P.O.V

Ollie had told us what had happened, well what are we doing now? That is exactly what I asked my friends. The oddly familiar boy- Jax answered "We can't split up, but we need to find where Olivina is staying." he said, then I saw the eyes. Being a great writer I have great memory, "I remember you, Prince Jaxon. It was when we were younger, you left for boarding school, we used to be friends, Heath was you best friend at Royal Academy." Jax looked at me and said "Right, I remember you now, how did you remember?" I pointed at my brain and saw Heath and Riana trying to remember him. Finally Heath said "Yes, Jax, we used to hide before, you know, that class." he said shivering and continued, "We would get in so much trouble!" it was Riana's turn now "Yes I remember you!" was all Riana said. "Hate to stop the reunion, but are we going to go look for Olivina or not?" asked Jocelyn not looking very sorry of stopping the reunion. Jax nodded and said "Lets go, Anna, can you try to start us off?" he asked her "I already tried, for some reason I can't!" said Anna slowly. "Then we are on our own." Jax exclaimed. "Follow me!" He said walking out of the room. Everyone else filed out behind him. I walked over to Gilly and asked, "How did you beat Rumpelstiltskin?" she replied, "By a quorum." I looked at her in awe, my sister is Rose, and if there was a quorum, she would have never been cursed. "Lucky!" I said. "Oh, your sister, my grandmother told me." she said softly. I nodded and went back to my place in line.

                                                                              Jack's P.O.V

We were walking again, trust me the halls are longer than a beanstalk. Every room we saw, we would look inside, so far, nothing. Everyone was getting bored until, we saw a room with cages, lots of them, and in some, there were gargoyles, "Shh!" whispered Tara. Surprisingly everyone walked into the room, I followed but noticed Logan not coming in "I'll just stay here!" he whispered. as we began to inspect the room. Everywhere we looked there were cages, and that's about it, until I noticed a closet. I signaled everyone to come and opened it. Inside there was a pumpkin. "I remember this!" Riana whispered. she did something, I couldn't see and we found ourselves in an office. Something a fairy godmother would probably live in. We began inspecting everything. Even looking in desks. Then, two gargoyles entered the room, followed by Olivina. "Well, well, well!" she said, we all freaked out, we had no where to go, the gargoyles were blocking the exit, and there was no where else except, a pumpkin! I ran towards it , no one saw me, Olivina was too bust looking and the others. I had no idea what Riana did so I started inspecting the pumpkin. Bingo, I pressed the stem and held my breath. (A.N: Sorry, I don't remember what they did to get to Olivina's office in RAR!)