Confessed

Gilly's P.OV

I look up towards where I heard the voice, Corden's eyes are bright as he repeats. I sit down un able to control my shock, everyone else is either surprised or excited. But then reality struck "If it is so powerful, why did Olivina leave it, don't you think she would have at least came back for it?" Jocelyn says. Corden looks thoughtful, he looks back to his book, and when he looks back again, his eyes are sad. "It is powerful, but Olivina left it because she doesn't know she had one!" Anna says. We all look at her confused. "Explain." Jocelyn says flatly. "Olivina had gotten powerful enough to get one of these, right before disappearing, she had disappeared on the right second when it had appeared, it looks like someone in R.A found it and identified it and kept it along with everything else. Olivina doesn't know she has it!" she explains excitedly. "How exactly do you know?" asks Jax. Anna shrugs and says "I just got a feeling, in the back of my neck." I look at her in awe then Kayla softly says "It's you fairy powers." Anna nods, gulping. "Well, that's good to know." says Corden happily. "Can we go now?" asks Jocelyn impatiently. "Do you have anywhere else to go? Like, I don't know, to get your hair done?" I ask sneering. She growls at me. "You guys can go now." I instruct.  We spend the rest of the day relaxing, we don't actually sit around doing nothing, we are doing stuff such as braiding each other's hair, (not that I really enjoy that) but it is more relaxing then the stuff we have been doing this week. At night I get into my dorm room, today there are lot's of flowers decorated in it. Maxine and A.G have been decorating something new to our room everyday, the worst one would be the perfume. I snuggle into my bed and hear my friends do the same. "Good night Gilly!" is all I hear before I fall into a deep slumber.

"You're awake?" I hear, I look around, A.G is looking right at me. "Yes, what about you." I whisper to her. "I've been awake the whole time." I nod. Then I see A.G's eyes widen "Gilly... I hear something." she says nervously. I listen, but fail "I don't hear anything,"  "Beast ears." she says pointing at her still human ears, which makes me wonder if they will be beast ears tonight. "I will go check it out!" I say getting out of the soft fleece covers. I grab my bow and arrow as A.G says "Gilly-" she pauses and says "Be careful." I nod and creep out of the room. Walking a little way in the halls, I hear a noise around the corner, and out walks a familiar face or two, I gasp- loudly.

                                                                        Jax's P.O.V

I happen to be awake when I hear a gasp- a loud one. I walk out to investigate and first see Gilly, then I see Robin Hood and Red. I sigh in relief and walk towards them. "Red, Robin Hood!" Gilly exclaims. "When we found out you were here, we came to help you." Red says before Gilly asks her something. "Pleasure to see you again Gillian." Robin Hood says. I roll my eyes. "Come with us we can get you a place to stay for the night!" Gilly says obviously knowing I was there even though I hadn't done anything to cause attention. "We actually already have a room." Red says. "OK, see you in the morning." Gilly says as they depart waving. Gilly looks at me mischievously and says "I had you worried there didn't I?" I blush, even though I didn't even know Gilly was the one who gasped, I couldn't explain it to her. "You sure do gasp loudly." I shot back, but she was  already walking back to her room laughing. I can't believe she used my own words, I think as I get back into bed.

In the morning after breakfast, I am walking to the library when I hear voices, they were Gilly and Red's. I maybe kind of might have eavesdropped. "Oh my!" Red says exhausted. I am guessing that Gilly told her everything. "At least we have the wand." Red says but there is a pause. "What happened?" Red asks. "I think I lost it." Gilly says. "Please don't tell anyone." she adds sadly but quickly. Another pause "I thought you said Devin had it?" asks Red. "No, she gave it to me because she said it reminded her too much of Brynn." Gilly explains. Another pause. "Please don't tell anyone." says Gilly. I don't wait for Red's response, I walk away and sit on the floor, lost. Gilly lost the wand. I wasn't thinking about telling anyone, but I could at least help Gilly find it in return, unless she lost it because someone stole it. I sigh and then Gilly walks through the same hallway I am in. She looks at me and her expression changes, it is not sad, it is an embarrassed face "You heard, right?" she says awkwardly, I was about to tell her not to say anything, I didn't want to hear it again, but then she says "I did- read you're five years from now assignment."