Compared

Sorry for not updating yesterday, here is the next chapter.

                                                      Jocelyn's P.O.V

We walk into room after room, taking all the weapons we can find, and anything else we need, most rooms don't have anything, but if we encountered a gargoyle, Anna, Kayla and Gilly had us covered. I totally would have helped but 3 people is enough. When we entered the room where the gargoyles slept, it was tough, but we had to get the book in case we needed to get back to Flora's school. I helped this time, there were radish and turnip galore, we finally fend them off, they slept like a bug. It was easy, Anna even put an extra spell on the vegetables, a sleeping spell, we told her there was no need, but she insisted telling us that it would make them sleep longer. Only problem was, Ollie took a bite off one and fell asleep, she tried making one that would wake him up, but a gargoyle took it, thankfully  it fell asleep and we decided not to pursue that matter anymore, Anna created another waking up turnip and Kayla cut it into pieces, she then put it into Ollie's mouth, just as the turnip touched his lip he started to stir, he then chewed the turnip and swallowed. "And that's why you don't eat things that aren't given to you." I said flatly. We had finally managed to put all the gargoyles to sleep and left the room, looking for more weapons (which were put in a cart Anna had conjured up). We had lots of weapons, from books (obviously) to magic wands (obviously again). Soon we were sure we had been through the whole, um, dungeon (I will just call it that). 

We were ready to fight Olivina.

                                                                      Jack's P.O.V

When we reached Olivina's office, it was empty, she was at the academy, in fact, for all she knows, we are there too. We found many important things, such as files with information about her every moves. We read one of them, it baffled us.

Mission 4

Get control of the powerful fairy.

She can then command everyone to do what I want with her magic, the wand will me mine soon, no one will stop me, I WILL WIN, the pesky little group will not win this time, especially the ones who succeeded back at the academy, they call themselves Royal Academy Rebels, even their names are pesky. She can control her sister, her friend and the witch, then I will be more powerful, even without the wand, my plan is coming together, there is nothing they can do about it. Nothing.

Who is the powerful fairy? I am sure everyone else is wondering the same thing.

"It has to be Anna, she is so powerful." says Ollie, making Gilly look hurt.

"No, Anna's friend isn't Jocelyn or Kayla, well they are friends, but not so much that Olivina would know." Jax argues.

"Or Kayla, she has been a fairy for a longer time, so she is probably more powerful." says A.G

"But I don't think Olivina is talking about her sisters, don't you think she would have said sisters? And also, her sisters aren't even in the crew." says Heath.

"But they have been fairies even longer." says Jocelyn backing A.G up.

"It has to be Gilly." I say, everyone looks at me, connecting all the clues, they add up, It is Gilly.

But, is Gilly as powerful as Anna?