Illuminated

A/N: I know I said I think I am gonna write everyday but forgot to mention only on weekdays. Here is the chapter for today.

                                                                                     Jax's P.O.V

I had only just recovered from being unconscious but I already knew what was happening: Heath was about to get us out by attacking the door, and Devin was trying to stop him and then suddenly he hit the door with a THWACK. That's got to hurt. Everyone was worried, not as much as Devin though. When I looked at the door I saw the gate was in ruins and Heath was in the middle rubbing his shoulders. I looked at Devin, she was so relieved just like everyone else. "Heath, why would you do that?" asked Riana. "He's fine, at least he opened the cell door." Ollie said trying not to look at Heath. Everyone gave him a look. I'm sure everyone could notice Ollie's obvious dislike of Heath. I'm fine with him, he seems familiar in some way. "Good job buddy!" Jocelyn said as she walked out of the cell. "Wait a second, where is my wand!" I heard Gilly say as she ran after Jocelyn followed by everyone else. Gilly had pinned Jocelyn to the ground and token her wand while saying "Why do you need my wand?" asked Gilly staring at Jocelyn suspiciously. "For nothing!" said Jocelyn smirking. "Gilly, can you please get off of Jocelyn." asked A.G sweetly, Gilly obeyed as A.G pulled her away from Jocelyn to stop any further fighting. I noticed Jocelyn suspiciously look at the wand in Gilly's hand. When Gilly put her hand in her pocket to put away her wand but when her hand came back out it still had the wand. Her palm was open but the wand was still in her hand. She tried pulling it off, it didn't budge. Jocelyn on the other hand was laughing menacingly.  

                                                     Jocelyn's P.O.V

Wait a little bit, just a little longer, there! She finally noticed. I had cast a spell on the wand not to let go of Gilly when she holds on to it. I had asked A.G to help me but she obviously refused so I decided to talk A.G's language, I told her that she wouldn't have to do anything bad, she would just have to help me if anything wrong happened, she came through and helped my from being smooched to the ground! Anyways that will get Gilly back for turning all my clothes multi colored. I cackled making everyone turn to me, "What?" I almost yelled. "Jocelyn, what did you do?" asked Hayley, A.G shrinked into the shadows. I decided not to talk, I looked at Gilly, she was to busy trying to pull of the wand with Jax helping her. A.G came over to me and whispered into my ear. "When are you going to let it come off? she asked, she looked very worried, I almost felt sad for her, "I will....soon." I said. A.G was not satisfied with that but went back to her spot. Gilly was still trying to get the wand off but failed, I looked at Anna's face, she was concerned, I felt sad for her but when I remembered what Gilly had done I started cackling again. No one else looked happy. I didn't want it to end though. I looked at Anna, her wand was in her hand pointed at Gilly's and then with one pull Jax got the wand off.

                                                                                  Anna's P.O.V

Gilly had never trusted or been a fan of me since I betrayed her but I know she loved me. After I spelled the wand off she looked at me gratefully and turned to Jocelyn and said "Jocelyn, why would you do that!" Gilly's hair was a mess so I decided to go and tame it. "Hey, we don't need a fight again." said A.G quietly. Gilly just turned away and walked up to me. "Thank you Anna!" she said to me. The girl in the light blue dress- I think her name was Regina- no Devin said "Ok, now that it is solved which way do we go?" I looked around, our surroundings were dark, damp, and murky just like a dungeon. There was a fork "Why doesn't Gilly or Anna find it the way that Trixie and Gilly did when we were in that tunnel before the fire moon?" asked Ollie "What about Kayla?" asked Hayley. "I don't have the skill, we know Gilly does and Anna might to!" said Kayla. I watched as Gilly closed her eyes and concentrated, I did the same. Nothing. I tried again, I felt a tingle on the back of my neck and in my head I could see the right path glowing. "The one on the right!" Gilly and I said together. Everyone followed me though the path, we were fine until we heard a screech.