Visit

"Knock knock" I've said as I gently open the door, Baby!!! - a man in his early 40s squeal from excitement seeing me paying him a visit in his office. Aiishhh, don't be so loud Dad! It's just me, I whispered out of embarassment.
"Awww, it was really so nice hearing you calling me Dad.." Aisssh, enough with the drama Dad you are going to get old too fast if you'll continue to be like this.
Oh okay, so what's up??? Are you really going back to Korea?
Oh, I guess there's no need to tell you all my plans...Looks like the daughter you never had already reported it all to you...
Aisssh...don't be too hard on Ji Eun. She's just concern to you as your elder sister.

Yeah I know Dad...

So...Why are you so eager coming back to Korea? Do you have unfinished business there?

Uh yeah, sort of..But its actually a good location for my new business venture. So its not all about that...

Hmmm, okay if you said so and just shrug his shoulder saying he believes me even his eyes still full of doubt.

So when are you going to leave?

Maybe in a week or two... I'm still waiting for some reports to be finished and a go signal from someone in Korea that all of the things were smooth as I planned.

Planned??? What do you mean by that Pranpriya Manoban? Are you planning something bad? - No!!! Of course not Dad! What are you saying? I'm just waiting for some people to accept the job I offered to them.

Oh okay, I thought you are going to do something bad.

Aissh relax Dad, I am happy on everything I have now and you know that. I just really want to say thank you for everything. Ya, you are really a drama king! You really suit in this industry. Why don't you try to be an actor? Really? You think I still got it? Haha, you are really funny Dad. What? Why? - I still have the looks and my body is still perfect as ever. Ha ha, wait until your fiancee hear that or should I call her now? You better don't I might end up loosing my ears. So better behave old man.. Ya! Stop calling me that, there are still a lot of women swooning over me.

Oh really Gong Yoo??? - a beautiful woman in her early 40s reacted from his statement.

Honey! When did you got here? I miss you!!! - as she approached his woman nervously. Miss your face!!! Honey don't be too serious, I'm just goofing around with Priya.

Nope, don't get me involve with that.

What?

I'll leave both of you now. I'll just call you Dad if I'll leave and go back to Korea.

Okay, we'll visit you there also when everything is settled.

Okay, Bye Aunt Eun Hye or better say "Mom"? - I said as I tease her. Oh Priya its too early for you to call me that, I might end up leaving this old man. What??? - Dad squeal out of nervousness. - Haha...you still have time to think for that, run now as much as you can - I stated siding on Eun Hye to tease my uncle turned father after he suggested to adopt me and to also fulfill all his promises to my mom.

Ya!, you should be helping me out and not siding on her.

Whatever Dad, mom will take care of you. I'll leave now...

Baby girl don't leave me here.. help me!!! - as he screamed from the top of his lungs.

Aiiish, seriously my uncle turned father is very childish. I wonder how Aunt Eun Hye can handle him...

After walking out from his office, I receive a sudden call. Yes, Seung Gi do you have an update?

Yes Boss!, the two of them are struggling to have work now they just recently lose a job. Okay glad to hear that, please still update me their whereabouts.

Okay Boss copy that!

Hi Guys!!!

Sorry for the late update..please bear with me as I was caught up from my work and studies. Thank you for your patience and for reading this. Hope you enjoy this!

Have a good day to all of you!

Please hit the like button or I will hank you!! (Rosè accent)

Please say hi to our dear Rosè new pet.. Hank!!! You can follow him in IG @hank_says_hank... Isn't he cute?

Again thank you for reading! I'll try to write a long if time forbids

Again thank you for reading! I'll try to write a long if time forbids. Thank you Guys!!!