Lesyeux

What??? Me??? I'm gonna walk on the runway? Yes Jennie, you need to walk there, you will come out last..But why Chaeng? I don't need to walk out there...Duh, Jennie you are the designer! Of course you need to show your face and be proud of your creation! No no no, I'm too shy to do that...I can't do that...Please think another way! Priya, any words here? The event is in 2 hours and our designer is having a nervous breakdown. Okay let me think first Rosè. Ummm, okay Kim here's what we gonna do. You will walk out there wearing a mask, is that okay with you? You are so brilliant Priya!, Rosè squeal to show that she agree with my idea. Hey Kim, answer me can you walk wearing mask? Yeah, I think I can do that. But isn't it too flashy? People might think I am being arrogant because I'm hiding my face? Well, they might think it as a promotion and its actually good, people will get curious. But I don't want that, I want the people to love my creation because of the design and not because of some crazy mask. Okay, then you have to face your fear. Aissh, we don't have time Jennie. You need to decide, you still need to wear your master piece and Irene is waiting in your room. Oh God, I can't think. What if the two of you just walk out there since you two are the owner, Jisoo said out of annoyance. Oh God thank you honey for saving me, Its no big deal honey. What? This is Kim moment I don't want to share the limelight, then just escort her at the back stage. Uh, is that okay with you Kim?
Okay, Jennie nods shyly. Okay, Rosè clap her hands, Go to your dressing room now Kim. We'll start in one and a half hour. Okay, fighting! See you later! Hey where are you going?, Jisoo asks curiously. I'm going to sit there and wait. No Manoban, you are going to get dress. What? Why? Because you are going to accompany Jennie at the stage. But, No buts! Come with me! Okay, I said cooperatively.

The time has come and Lesyeux will debut. This is it, all my dreams,patience and effort has come into fruition. I am getting emotional and teary as I can't believe that this is really happening to me right now. I am so grateful with Lisa, despite of the things I have done to her she still manage to help me. I wonder what's her agenda, is this really part of her revenge? B-but what kind of revenge is this,  or this is just the beginning? Well, I better prepare myself for the worst but I am still hoping for the best. If only I can show her how grateful I am to her, I really want to hug and kiss her if only she will be honest with me right now and so we can sort things out but things are complicated.

Jennie are you ready? Rosè asks me and bring me back to my reverie. Uh yeah, I'm good lets go and I stand up from the chair. Oohh, you look so fine Jennie. Stop it, you're making me feel embarass. Don't be, this night is yours. You should enjoy this!
Thank you Chaeyoung, okay lets stop the drama you might ruin your make up. Um, lets go...

While in the other room, Oh my God Li, I mean Priya you are very handsome in your outfit. Stop it Jisoo, I already know that!. Oh still confident as ever, sorry what did you say? Uh no, I mean you are right and in addition to that you are so hot right now, many girls would love to have your attention. Oh is that so? You mean even your Rosè?!, spare my wife Manoban! Don't you dare! Uh really, now she is your wife? As far I remember you are just a coward bestfriend a week ago and now you are claiming her that she's your wife? Just back off okay? She is mine and you should mind your own love problem. Just kidding shorty, I know you are too whipped and even her so don't be paranoid. Who's paranoid?!! Jisoo defends. Aiiish, nevermind shorty! Lets get to work! Okay, lets go.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Good evening ladies and gents!, the emcee greet all the guests present in the event.
Tonight is a very special night! Finally, the night has come where we can witness the creation of our promising designer Jennie Ruby Jane Kim with her partnership with LM Fashion, the business tycoon Priya Manoban. (Crowd applauded)
Without further ado, lets welcome the creation of  Miss Jennie Ruby Jane Kim (crowd cheering and applauded again) loud music has began to hype up the crowd and the models enter the runway one by one. The cheering and the clap never stop as the models are all prominent and famous that makes them more stunning and sophistocated with the clothes they are wearing. All of Jennie's creation are very catchy and elegant. Many of the elite guests are very much interested and wooed with the clothes. The runway is almost finished and the emcee grabbed the mic again and catch the attention of the guests.

And now ladies and gents before the night ends, let me introduce you the woman behind the creation of Lesyeux, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim with her partner Priya Manoban.
Jennie grab Priya's hand out of nervousness, its okay Kim she assured to Jennie. Lets go? Jennie nods and Priya leads the way to the stage. Don't leave me please, walk with me Jennie whispered to Priya while holding her hand so tight. The two stand in the middle and with the emcee's cue, once again Miss Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and Priya Manoban. Lisa squeeze Jennie's hand to let her know that its time to walk in the runway. Jennie nods and link her hands to Priya's hand, Priya gesture to walk first and she followed Jennie. All eyes were on the two and cheering them while walking. They stand in the middle and Priya stand in the back and let Jennie have her moment, she bowed to thank all the guests and in a minute all the models came to her and line up. Jennie almost cried out of happiness. The crowd stand up and cheer her up to show their support to Jennie.

Jennie is so happy and look for Priya but she can't find where she stands earlier. Priya is nowhere to be found.

The emcee speak again to end the event. Again, thank you so much everyone for joining us tonight .

All of the models and the interested investors swarm up to Jennie to congratulate her. Jennie is so happy with all the success but she will be more than happy if she is sharing the success with Lisa tonight.

From afar, Priya is so happy while looking with Jennie's success, hey what are you doing here? Jisoo asks worriedly. Uh nothing, I'm about to leave. I'm just making sure everything is okay before I leave. What do you mean? You are not going anywhere, we are going to celebrate tonight.  I-i can't, I have things to do. Oh c'mon Priya when are you gonna stop pretending? What do you mean Miss Kim? Hey, don't call me Miss Kim, you can't persuade me with that. You know what I'm talking about, I don't know your agenda men but I hope its for the better. Just don't let Jennie hurt, she already had enough. I can't follow Miss Kim, what are you saying? Just stay okay, wait here I'll pick up Jennie and we are going to celebrate okay. I just nod with her statement, then Jisoo squeeze my shoulder maybe to make me calmer then she walks away to pick up Jennie.

 I just nod with her statement, then Jisoo squeeze my shoulder maybe to make me calmer then she walks away to pick up Jennie

Thank you for reading!!!

Please like if you love the story!!!😘 (Rosè accent)