Girl at the Cafe

I receive a text from Miss Lee to wait them in the meeting room where we will first meet up before meeting up the rest of our team. I got here early 10 minutes before the time given and as the clock struck down at 7AM the door automatically open and gave me the biggest heart attack I cannot imagine...

My heart is frantically skipping a beat right now, I could not fathom that the girl I saw in the cafe the other day is walking towards me. "Hi, its nice to finally meet you Miss Kim", then she gesture her hand for a handshake. "Uh don't you  even remember me?", I blurted out unintentionally - she frown her forehead and think for a second... then she said excitedly.. "oh my god where is my manners..you are the girl at the cafe right? The one I bump into? I'm sorry I wasn't able to apologize to you properly, I tend to easily forgot some things sorry for that. "By the way, my name is Pranpriya  Manoban, thank you for choosing us and accepting our offer to become your business partner". Uh,... no Miss Manoban, I should be the one being thankful to you because of the opportunity you have given me. "Words cannot express how thankful I am...".  I responded but still could not grasp the whole situation. Suddenly another voice greet me, Miss Kim its nice to see you again then she pulls my hand out of Lisa's hand oh I mean Pranpriya's hand then she give me a tight hug. How are you? Oh Hi Miss Lee its nice to see you again...hey what did I told you? okay Miss Ji Eun, ya drop the misses, just Ji Eun is fine. Okay Ji Eun, I shyly responded. Aren't you forgotting something? Another voice speak from my side but this time its big and coming from a man. "Hi!, my name is Kunpimook but you can call me by my english name "Bambam" at your service, then he gesture his hands rolling towards me while bowing his head at the same time. He was about to kiss it but suddeny Lisa/Pranpriya stop it and said some words to him that I could not understand and I was just leave in confusion while the two of them talking. Ya! stop talking in Thai!, we are in Korea so you better use the language here where everyone can understand you. Uh no no its fine Ji Eun, I shyly responded while waving my hands as a sign that its okay. Uh yes, I'm sorry for being rude Miss Kim she said while holding the back of her nape, I just can't control myself speaking Thai when my cousin is getting a little out of control. Its okay Miss Manoban, its not an issue at all. Oh ho!!!, stop right there! Huh??? - You should also stop calling me by my first name, its unfair you're calling JiEun unnie by her first name and me on my last name. Just call me "Priya" please she shyly said while looking away from me. Ooqkay Miss-uh I mean Priya. Yes, that sounds better and then she gave me a big bright smile. And because of that I nearly get killed or passed out because everything about her is Lisa and even the simple mannerism like holding her nape when she's shy is very similar to Lisa. I need to get this over, its now or never. I should ask her now and stop my worries if she is the same Lisa that I know...

"Okayyy, I think we are done with the introduction" Ji Eun cuts us off, I think its time we should meet our team and orient them about our company's goal. Yeah you're right JiEun unnie, lets get back to business. Priya immediately agree  with JiEun and me I was just left dumbfounded again where I automatically just nod and follow them to the general meeting room while still trying to calm myself to keep Priya from pulling her and ask everything what's on my mind...Gosh this is really something to a start a day!!! What's keeping me from asking her? Am I afraid to know who's the real she?? God Jennie what are you doing??? You should get the answer after this meeting...

Hi Readers!

As promise here's the next chapter.. I hope you like it. Don't forget to hit the like button (Rose accent)

Lisa's solo is near blinks! Lets support her all the way!

Again , thank you for reading guys!!!😘😘😘