Coincidence

Ugh such a flirt!, Ji Eun said from afar  while looking at Bambam. Are you jealous unnie?- Lisa asks to taunt her. Me??? Why should I? - Ji Eun said out of defense. If you're not why are you sulking?- Lisa chuckled. Aissssh, lets go okay? the car is waiting for us!. Okay unnie. "Hey dickhead!", lets go stop flirting with those girls! - Lisa shouted at Bambam in Thailand language. Hey, you better watch out your words couz!- Bambam said worriedly while looking around. Someone might understand what you've said. So what?, Lisa just saying the truth! - Ji Eun butt in on their conversation. What you too? Don't be too hard on me Ji Eun na.... you are hurting me. Can't you just walk faster guys? We are already late and our service is already waiting. Ji Eun said to divert the topic. Yes Mam! - the two said in unison while saluting to IU.

Meanwhile, baby are you done peeing? Yes mommmey! Okay lets wash your hands, come here. Jennie carry her daughter towards the sink and help her wash her hands. Okay done, thank you mommey! Your welcome sweetpea! Are you ready? Um, the little girl nod in response. Okay hold mommy's hand and we are going home. Home? We are going back to Paris mommey? Uh no I mean here, we already have our house here. Otay mommey, the little girl said while walking hand in hand with her mother.

While Jennie and her daughter walking out in elevator, the three passed by going down to the escalator and hurriedly walked down outside to ride in their car.

Sorry Mister Dong Hoon for keeping you waiting, - Ji Eun apologize to their chauffer. Its okay Miss Lee do you have anywhere else to go? Ani, please drive us to our house now. Okay Miss Lee then the chauffer drive away from the airport. Omo!, Ji Eun gasps while realize something. What? Any problem? - Bambam asks worriedly. Ani, I just forgot to call Miss Kim to ask her whereabouts. Ji Eun immediately took her phone from her bag and called someone. After three rings, "Hi Miss Lee, the woman said from the other line. Hello Miss Kim glad you finally answer, I hope you are doing fine right now. Uh yeah sorry, we just finished arranging our luggage here in our service. Oh I see, well I guess you are already here in Korea. Uh yes Miss Lee, my daughter and I just arrived in an hour. Oh that's good to hear. Where are you now? We are now heading to the address you have given. Alright that's a good news but I'm really sorry I can't meet you personally right now as I am feeling bad since I'm having a migraine. Its okay Miss Lee, okay once you arrive just go to the reception area and give your name they will assist you to your unit. Okay Miss Lee, thank you so much. I 'll just see you on Monday. Okay Miss Lee rest well.

~~~~~

Here's your unit Ma'm, thank you for choosing us. You are entitled for a complimentary food and beverages for a week at the lobby cafe. Oh really? That's good to hear, "Yes Mam, just mention that you are residing on this building and they already know it. Okay thank you, I'll just dropped by later.

Mommey I'm hungry, okay sweetpea we'll eat after bringing our things in the bedroom. Wait for me here, okay? Um, the little girl nods and just get her sketchbook to draw.

After a couple of minutes arranging our clothes in the drawer, Okay mommy is done, are you ready? Yes momma! Okay lets go downstairs, then the two of them walk hand in hand and went out excitedly

~~~~~~~
What do you want to eat sweetpea? Donuts!!! Uh okay I'll let you have 1 donut but you need to eat a decent meal first. Okay mommey, the little girl agreed. Okay just wait here, I'll just go to the counter over there. Don't go anywhere arasso? Ne aratto...

I stride quickly to the counter since I don't want to leave my daughter alone too long. As much as I want to tag her along to the counter it will be difficult for me to bring our food since I also need to guide her. As I walk hastily on the counter, I bumped into someone because I didn't see her walking towards me. Oopps careful Miss, you might want not to spill this hot coffee to your beautiful face, the tall girl said pervertly while holding my arms to support me and not to fall down and spilled by the coffee she's holding. "I'm sorry" as I shyly respond while looking up on her. The surrounding went very slow as I saw the face of the tall girl smiling at me... "Lisa"??? I said out of shock.. However, another man appeared and talk out of nowhere. Hey Priya! What's taking you so long?!!! C'mon men lets go! "Uh sorry, I have to go please be careful next time..." and then she left me while my mouth agape incredulity.

Hi!, Can I have your order? - I was snap back to reality and remembered that I have a daughter waiting for me. I look immediately on the table where I left my daughter and there she is, still scribing down on her sketchbook. Mam? Can I have your order? Oh yes please...please give me 1 strawberry and 1 chocolate donut, 1 bottle of juice and 1 cup of coffee milk. Salisbury Steak, Spaghetti and Chicken. Uh by the way I'm a new resident here... Oh Congratulations on your new house. T-thank you. Okay, here's your table number and we'll just bring you the food on your table....

~~~~~~
As promise, here's another chapter for you guys. Thank you for reading!

I'll try to write again tomorrow if time forbids.. I hope I passed my exam yesterday. Don't forget to hit the like button (Rosé accent) or else Hank will bite you...😁

Again, thank you for reading!!!🙏🙏🙏