Offered

Lisa

I didn't notice thats its already 2 in the afternoon, exercising making my mind occupied and relax. I stop after doing some rounds of situp and check my phone.
And one message has caught my attention, Hmmmm, "Job has been offered". It makes me more excited and pump up after reading the message. I think I will start to pack my things now. I called my secretary to give an instructions and get myself ready to go to the sauna.

Meanwhile in Korea...

Omo,omo,omo!!!! I can't believe we have a decent job now, God is really good. - Chaeyoung scream out of disbelief while Jisoo is still in shock because of what happened. Ya!! Are you okay? Why are you so quiet? No, I'm okay, I'm Jisoo..  what??? - I know your name is Jisoo idiot! Uh sorry, I mean I'm okay, I-i j-just can't believe that I'll be working in a big company with a decent position. I can't believe I'll be working as a secretary.. wait what? They offered you as a secretary also? Um yes, why? Me too  I was hired as a secretary.. Hmmm.. so there's two boss in this company? Maybe, Rose shrug her shoulder in response. Do you know what department you are assigned? No, the interviewer didn't mention it. Oh, I remember she said it will be temporary and the big boss will still decide If I'll be transferred in a different area. Oh yeah, I remembered that too - Chaeyoung exclaim. So are you hungry? You wanna eat? Of course! Lets go and celebrate - Chaeyoung said while walking excitedly. Aisssh, calm down you might get trip while walking.. "I'm just happy" - Chaeyoung said and cling her arms to Jisoo which made Jisoo stiff and nervous.

Meanwhile in Paris...

Hmmm, this is better. I'm glad I finished this dress on time. I hope the client would love this dress as a sample output of my work. Ohhhh, looks like someone is ready to impress and get some client. Ya Kai you're awake, how was it? Is it good? -um sorry honey its not good? What? Really? - Jennie sadly response. Because its gorgeous!!! Really??? - Jennie squeal out of happiness. Yes this is perfect, the design is very detailed and carefully sewed perfectly. Glad you like it... You know I always have the eyes for beauty... Aisshh, jeongmal Kai? - Stoopp it, Jennie showing her thick parisian french accent. Okay okay, Kai just raise his hands up in the air as a sign of defeat.

Back in Thailand...

As I open the door of my apartment, Snow is waiting for me at the bar. What are you doing here? Don't you have photoshoot today? Well, I ditch them!!! - Are you really out of your mind? Yes I am! Do y-, then Snow cut me while rushing towards me... - when are you planning to say that you are going to Korea huh?! What? Why do you care? Why do I care? Are you really that stupid Priya? - then she hit my chest aggresively using both of her hands. I pressed her arms tightly and told her while gritting my teeth "Snow please stop talking nonsense or you might regret it", then I push her lightly and leave her where she stands. I leave my apartment without even looking back at her and just heard her screaming from the top of her lungs as I closed the door....

Blinkeu anyeong!!

Sorry for the late update.. been very busy again with work and studies. I hope you like this short chapter. Thank you again for reading. Please don't forget to hit the like button (Rosè accent)

Anyways, have you watch "The Show"? Our JenLisa is killing the stage once again and finally our Rosè got her solo debut. Lets support her once her album is out.

Lastly lets not stop loving Lisa and the pinks, I hope our Lisa is fine despite of the negativity of the group chat that leaks this past few days. So please don't stop supporting our pinks and show them our support.

Again, thank you for reading!!!

Don't forget to hit the like button!