Hard Decision

As I open the door, silence have welcome me. Hmmm, the house is unusually dark and quiet; maybe the kids are already sleeping. I carefully put my bag in the couch and walk to the kitchen to drink some water. Suddenly as I turn on the corner kitchen, "POK" - Aiiiiiiiiii as I scream out of shock. Surprise!!!! As I saw Kai giving me a bright and warm smile while the kids are holding cupcakes with a candle on top of it. You scared me guys, do u want mommy to die? - I said while still holding my chest. Of courshe not mammeey, the young boy quickly response and hug her. Its Daddy's idea Mommy, the young girl said in defense. Oh I see, as I turn to Kai. Sorry, honey we just want to surprise you and congratulate you because today is your big day and "Les Yeux". Uh well that, lets eat first I'm already starving. O-okay - Kai response with a confuse look.

The kids have fallen asleep? - Kai ask as he appears on my back. Uh yeah, I reply almost whispering to avoid waking up the kids. Aren't you going to sleep now you still have work tomorrow right? - I asks Kai to avoid having conversation with him tonight. Uh uh unless you tell me what happened Ruby Jane he said while his arms on his chest and tapping his foot in front of me. Okay okay, let's talk in my office I said as a sign of defeat. Lead the way, he gestures to make me walk first.as I walk hastily and he follows me walking to my office. I sit on my chair and he sits on the top of my table facing me sideway. So??? - he said while waiting for my story. Uh, they like my designs and wants to have partnership with me. Soooo? What's the problem? Why are you so bothered telling it earlier? Uh because I turn down the offer... What??? Why???- Kai exclaims. Sssshhh, I fret. You're going to wake up the kids. I don't understand w-why do you have to turn down the offer? Its a good opportunity for Les Yeux and for you to show your talent. Uh, because the company will be established in Korea. So???-he asks impatiently. They want me to work there. So???-Kai asks still not getting the issue. It meanss we need to live there. Ah, he said as he understood the scenario. Wait what??? Yes, we need to live there and by means live we need to go back to Korea.  Oh I see...so what if we go back to Korea? Are you out of your mind Kai? What? Kaiiii, I plead. Honeyy, we must need to move forward and you need to be strong. If one day you'll face her, talk to her, explain everything to her. Or if you can't I'll help you with that. No no no - Ruby Jane if you shouldn't think about me, its time for you to think about yourself. You have already sacrifice too much for my sake. Its about time honey, you need to think of yourself. Besides, making and designing clothes is your life and I don't want to take that away from you. I have already taken half of your life, I will be too greedy if I'll take all your happiness. B-but, ssshhh don't cry. Here's your phone, call the client now and make Korea your home for Les Yeux. Thank you so much Kai... No thank you for everything Jennie, this is the least that I can do.  Aisssshhh I said sto- alright alright here's your phone. I'll go to sleep now, call her and close the deal. Thank you I whisper as Kai walks out of the room.

I dial the number written on the business card and it ring. Hello? As the woman asks on the other line. Good evening Miss Lee, I said out of nervousness. This is Ruby Jane of Les Yeux, I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. Oh Miss Kim, glad you have called me- Ji Eun says from the other line. Well, have you decided? Uh yes I shyly reply. I hope its positive. Uh yes I have decided Miss Lee, I would like to grab the opportunity that you have given me but I also have favors to asks. Oh okay, go on what is it? Uh, you know I have a family here, If I'll be living in Korea, my family will come with me. Is that all? - Its not an issue at all. As I have mention Miss Kim you will be our partner, you can bring whoever you want. Really? Yes! Thank you Miss Lee I will also tag along my secretary. Okay, your call Miss Kim. Welcome to LM Fashion INC. See you in 2 weeks time. T-two weeks? Yes, we will have the grand opening by the end of the month. Is 2 weeks not enough for you to prepare? Uh no, its okay. Great! Again, thank you for choosing me Miss Lee. No, we should be the one thankful here. See you in 2 weeks, I'll just email you the details of your house address, flight tickets and the company address. Okay Miss Lee thank you. Okay, Bye!!!

Anyeong Blinkeu!!!

Thank you for reading! Please don't forget to hit the like button (Rosè accent)

Lastly, Happy Happy Birthday to our Jennie's Rosie posie and Lisa's twin sister. We wish you all the best!!!

 We wish you all the best!!!