Mistaken

Uh unnie you go ahead to the meeting room first, "I'll just go to the bathroom", Priya whispered to Ji Eun. Okay, make it faster. Yeah, I will unnie. I stride faster to the bathroom and open the door hastily. From the mirror on the side, I saw a short girl looking down to the floor looking pissed, but I just ignore her and walk directly to one of the cubicle but suddenly I bump into a girl with a blonde hair. I'm sorry, didn't mean it I was in a hurry, I apologized to the girl. "Lisa?", the girl said in shock. I just ignore her and walk pass at her and went inside the cubicle and do my business. "What took you so long?"!, I heard someone shouted outside. Hmmm,  no doubt that's the short girl looking pissed earlier shouting and then I heard the sound of their stillettos walking away from the bathroom. I quickly went to the sink to wash my hands after peeing. I know I have my soldier down here but I still prefer the bathroom for women. After drying my hands, I went out but I was in shock when I find the two ladies in front of the bathroom. "I told you it was her!", the blonde girl told to the short girl while I was walking towards them. "Lisa, is that you?", the short said almost crying. I ignore both of them and walk faster, playing dumb that I didn't hear them. Lisa!!!, the shorter girl shouted in much louder voice but I still continue to walk and ignore them. Lisa!, the short girl give another call but this time I was stop because she grab my hand. Lisa....the short girl said with teary eyes. Are you mad? I-im glad you are okay, her lips quiver while saying those words."I-im sorry, but I think you've mistaken me for someone.", I response apologetically then remove her hand from my arms. "Priya!, I heard a call from Bambam, what taking you so long the meeting is about to start we are all waiting for you. I'm sorry men b-but, aiish just hurry up JiEun is mad already. I followed Bambam and look back with the two ladies who has left dumbfounded. I bow at them and give them my deepest apology I can give.

As I enter the room, all of the people were already waiting and Miss Kim already done with her introduction. JiEun gave me an angry look but I compose myself and start my brief introduction.

"You are charming as always Priya!", Bambam said to boost my ego. Stop it Bam, we should be serious when it comes to business. Yeah, you two should start working now. JiEun cut us off while giving us her highest sneer. Relax JiEun its just our first day, you don't need to be so serious. Hey hey stop bickering, many people will see you and might think that you are arguing on our first day of work. Hmmp, lets go to our room. We separated and went to our designated office room, while walking I saw from afar that Miss Kim and the two ladies are hugging each other and crying. Hmm, an old friend meeting again for the first time I guess then I just continously walk inside my office.

Thank you for patiently waiting guys! Again, sorry for this short chapter.

Please don't forget to hit the like button (Rose accent)

Please always support our girls, Lisa's solo is near let us support her all the way.

Thank you for reading!