Getting Deeper

I woke up from a heavy knock on my room. Priya wake up, breakfast is ready. I lazily open the door, and a wide smile from Jisoo welcome me. Good morning Miss Manoban. Sorry for waking you up. No, its okay. Are you always like this, so energetic every morning. Well, it depends on Chaeyoung stamina. Oh my God, I don't want to hear you bragging you sex life Jisoo. Well you know, being drunk sometimes is good, there's always a good sex after that. I suddenly got choked at Jisoo statement. Are you okay? Jisoo asks worriedly. Ya I'm okay, I just need some water. I hurriedly went to the table but then I saw Jennie sitting already. Good morning, she greeted shyly. Good morning, I greeted in response. Good morning to the both of you, looks like having a good morning makes everyone blush right now? Rosè tease the two. Jennie ignore it and stand. I'll just check on Luna and she hurriedly walk upstairs. Hey, Jisoo called out Priya. What's with the awkwardness? Hmm? Who's awkward? DUH, I think its someone who's name is starting with P and J. Stop it Jisoo! Don't give any meaning on it I'm warning. Oookay, you're always giving me the boss card when I'm cornering. As I always say P, please follow what your heart desires and don't do foolish things. I know it Jisoo, just cut it already. P! Luna rushing forward to hug me. Good morning little kitten. Good morning!, Luna giggle in response. Okay, lets eat. Rosè cut in and everyone dig in to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me carry her. Priya said when we arrive at the parking area of our building. We walk down to the elevator. Aissh, this girl had so much fun swimming and tired herself out again. I said, to ease up the awkwardness. Ya, you always can't say no Luna. Please stop spoiling her. Sorry, what can I do she's so cute and very smart. I love her. I know, but seriously thank you P for always being nice to her. No need Jen. Jennie automatically open the door for us and I hurriedly went to their room to put Luna in bed.

Jennie?

Here in the kitchen. She said while rummaging something. I went to the kitchen and approach her with curiousity. What are you doing? Just prepping the food for dinner, you're gonna stay here until dinner right? Uh, well if you insist me to stay. P said in response while scratching her nape. I walk slowly towards her and cling to her nape. Of course, I would love you to stay. Jen, um. Yes? I think we need to talk. About...how about if we have a dessert first? Dessert? Did you make one? I asks in confusion. Papo. How about me? She whispered in my ear seductively. Jen...Its about time I return the favor, she whispered again while nibbling my ear and playing my hair. Jen...why? Don't you want me? She stop on what her doing and look straight in my eyes. Of course I want you, I want you so bad. GOOD! Kiss me P, I plead. I want you so ba-, I didn't finish my words because P devour me passionately. We are once again a moaning mess in the kitchen, looks like kitchen counter is our thing now. I said while kissing her hungrily. P smirk and deepen the kiss and start exploring my body. I stop her and guide her in the guest room. Are you sure about this Jen? Stop whining P. Sit! she commanded me to sit at the corner of the bed. She carefully pull down her shorts and slowly give me a chaste kiss, starting from my lips, to my neck down to my chest while unbuttoning my pink hawaiian shirt. Ugh, Jen the only words I let out while she's unbuttoning me. She unbutton my plaid shorts. Can you lift your ass and help me pull it down. Y-yes, I pull it down hastily. Oh - looks like your soldier is very much ready like you. Yes, it was so much ready for you since last night. I'm sorry if you got blue balls last night. She chuckled, its alrighttt.Jennie quickly give me a blow while I'm still talking and it surprise me because he swallow half of it already. Jen, I said while saying her name. Ffuck you are so good Kim. I don't want to cum yet, but I can't stop her and she quicken the pace while looking in my eyes seductively. I help her quicken the pace by holding her hair and in just a matter of seconds I exploded inside her mouth. Jennie smirked and swallowed all my cum. I was surprise on what she did. I suddenly felt jealous because I suddenly think how lucky Kai to have Jennie and Jennie doing this to him I can't even imagine. I think I'm gonna explode.

Tired already? Jennie worriedly asks while slowly crawling up to me to sit in my lap. O-of course not! I'm just overwhelmed, I'm afraid I might get used to this. Ssshh, Manoban enough talking just sleep now we have all night. Sleep? Yes sleep, your tired. Did I say I'm tired. Your face says. Jennie chuckled. We are just getting started Kim,I suddenly tickled her. P stop it, Luna will get awake. Oh yeah. Sorry, she whispered. Miss Kim, get ready and I will make you scream my name all night. Oh please, Jennie giggled in response.

I start taking off my polo and slowly put Jennie down in bed. I gave her a chaste kiss in her neck and take off her shirt. Her cream skin glowing in front of my eyes. Her beautiful pair of red underwear inviting me take it off. You are beautiful on red but its better if you don't wear any right now. Jennie giggle and seductively said, "take it off for me" In one snap, I take off her bra and I slowly start on sucking her two perfect breast. I swirl around my tongue on her nipple while massaging her other pair. Jennie is a moaning mess. You are so good Manobann, ah. And you are so wet Kim, as I deep my finger down in her pussy. Oh my God, please Manoban don't be a tease. As you wish Kim, I go down to her pussy, take off her undies and I sniff her. Hmm, smell vanilla. This is my favorite from now on. You are a smooth talker Manoban. Stop being a tease. I want you inside. We're gonna get there mama cat. Let me please you first, I suck her clit without a warning. Oh ffuck P, ah. That is so good. I think I'm gonna cum. Cum for me Kim, Nooo, I want you inside me. You just said, we have all night Kim. No please, I want us to come together, okay your wish is my command. Just tell me if it hurts I'll stop. Y-yes. Oh shit Kim you are so tight, I'm gonna cum. Lets cum together. W-we can't , I don't have a condom, I can't cum inside you. Just do it inside, I want it raw, I'll just drink pills tomorrow. Jennie said while panting. Okay, Kim here I come. We are on all fours, I grip her hand tightly and Jennie scratching my back unintenionally. We are now on slow rock and high on each other doing sloppy kisses, we stared at each other like a teenager who's having their first night. We deepen our kiss and releases our cum like we used to be so in love with each other. Both of us are panting and lost of breath and no one wants to utter a word, we are just hugging each other. Suddenly, we were woken up by Jennie's phone. Yo-your phone is ringing. I remove my body on top of her and let her grab her phone. What??? Jennie shouted in surprise. Okay okay! Bye!

Who called you? I-its Jongin. He's here. Wbat? Oh my God. He's coming here. His on his way now. Oh my God. I'll dress now and leave. In just a matter of second, I dressed up. I can't utter any word, I don't want to leave but I have to. Jen I'm gonna leave now. Okay, she's weakly respond. She also dressed up and walk with me in the door. P she called me before I open the door, see you in the office tomorrow. We will talk about us. I just nod and about to open the door but she suddenly hug me and kiss me. Lets talk tomorrow. Yes Kim, I heard you. I'll go now. Your husband might see us. Okay, she said in a low voice. I walk out from the door without even looking back.

Anyeong blinkeu!!!
I'm sorry for tbe super late update.

I'll try my best to finish this story.
Thank you again for reading. 🥰