Spill The Tea

Aisssh!!! Papo Papo! I said to myself while grabbing my hair. I am really stupid, I shouldn't said those words. I am here for closure and not to be her enemy. Aisssh, but the hell I care who cares If she gets mad at me. I should be the one to get mad, she's the one who left me without any reasons. Aissssh, I'm still stupid! Her words are still ringing in my ear. Aissh, get focused okay. You are Pranpriya Manoban and you are a different person now, you are not the weak person you used to be. Don't get bother my a mere word. But...Aisssh I want to scream. Then I just punch the air out of frustration. I've been contemplating too much, I should go back to my room and work. I have no appetite for food now.

As I go back to my office, I found Jisoo still on her laptop and too absorb working on her things. Jisoo? Aren't you suppose to be with your Chaeyoung  I mean Miss Park and the rest of your gang?

Oh Hi there, I'm not in the mood to eat. Are you sure about that? I think I saw Bam going on the cafeteria, she's going to eat their to be with Chaeyoung. I said to provoke her more.

Aisssh, jeongmal???

Yeah, its true...

Aisssh, ottoke? Jisoo whispered while grabbing slacks.

Did you say something?

Uh nothing nevermind, let them be together. I am really not in the mood to eat.

Okay, if you said so.

After an hour of working, I notice that Jisoo is still on her grumpy mood and feeling agitated.

Hey, are you sure you're okay?

Yeah, wae?

Well, its been an hour and you are still wearing that long face of yours.

What? No I'm not!

Yes you are!! Look, I know you want to see Chaeyoung just go and talk to her and ask her to eat again just to make you at ease okay.

Aisssh, suddenly Jisoo wag her feet at the floor.

Hey are you okay? You're so funny! Would you like to share what makes you feel like that?

Okay, promise me you won't laugh at me okay? Or else, I'll kill you...then she give me a dagger look

O-kay I promise, yaksuk cross your heart hope to die? Yeah cross my heart..

Okay, here's the thing. Ya, just don't laugh at me okay?

Yes I won't, spill it already.

Jisoo slump on the sofa she's sitting and started playing her thumb, let me tell you what happened okay?

Okay, I'm listening. Go on...

Last night, I got drunk because I am so pissed.

Why are you pissed?

Be-because I'm so mad that I'm a c-coward.

Why did you say that?

I can't admit my feelings...

Okay..feelings with whom? Do I know this person?

Of course you know!

Okay, Is it Miss Park?

Jisoo just give me a nod.

Ya! I knew it! I'm right you like her!

Ssssh! Please don't shout! I just don't like her, I l-love her.

Oh really? Then why don't you tell her?

B-because I'm afraid I might lose her.

Well, there's no harm in trying.