Ride

Its already 6 in the morning and I haven't receive any text or call from Bam. That freak, I will kick his ass the moment I see him. Suddenly, my phone rings and its from Luna. Luna? Hey honey why are you calling?, I said worriedly when I answer the phone. Luna honey? I call once more, its Je-jennie. Oh Kim? I'm sorry, I thought its Luna. Its okay, I'm just calling because I wonder if you already have a car to take in the office? Uh well about that, to tell you honestly Bam is not answering any of my text and call but its okay I can grab a taxi. I see, why don't you just ride with me? Hmmm? I response in confusion. I mean, I will give you a ride to the office. Uh, is it okay with you Kim? Of course, that's why I'm asking you. Uh ha, yeah if you insists Kim. Its my pleasure to be Miss Jennie Kim passsenger. Crazy! I'm gonna pick y- Oh no Kim I'll pick you up in your unit, then we will go together in the parking area. If its okay with you. Of course! Okay then, I'll be there in 10 minutes. Okay, I'll be ready by then. Okay, then Jennie end the call and I prepare myself to go down to their unit to pick her up.

Źzzzzzz..
The door open and I saw Jennie wearing her favorite color, black slack, white trouser with black blazer. Oh God, please control yourself, I shouldn't get distracted, you should focus on your goal Manoban.

Hey, Jennie greet me that brought me back to reality. Hi, I said while holding the back of my nape. Lets go? Okay, how bout Luna? Is she not coming with us? Uh nope, Irene's mom is here and she will take care of Luna. I see, then Luna is fine. Is she still sleeping? Yes, do you want to see her? No its okay, I might wake her up. Okay, lets go then. Mom we're gonna leave, Jennie said then gently close the door. Lets go as she walk ahead to the elevator. Uh Kim, don't you want to use the other elevator? Other? Yeah the private elevator. Ah no its okay, but there's gonna be a lot of people here. Its okay, lets go. Okay if you said so. The elevator open up and we get inside. Wait!, a mother of two said before the elevator close. They went inside and we move to the corner. The elevator went down to one floor and there's another family went inside. The elevator is getting  full but still stops another floor. A group of students went inside and one of them is holding a project that I guess they need for a science fair. Jennie moves back a little closer on me. Are you okay?, do you want to switch places? No I'm fine, but then the elevator stop again and a group of grannies went inside, they are all wearing their exercise clothes. I saw that Jennie is getting hit by the corner of the students science project. I decided to switch places with Jennie and make her move at the corner. What are you doing? Jennie asks out of shock. I just don't want to get your beautiful clothes ruin by a volcano, I whispered to her. Crazy, thank you. Then Jennie put down her head avoiding eye contact with me because our situation is I'm facing her right now. I change my position and face myself to the elevator because I don't want to get things awkward. At last, we have a smooth ride with the elevator until the parking area. We are the last one to exit the elevator, I step out but wait for Jennie. Jennie exited fast and walks ahead toward the parking area. I walk quickly to match her pace and to open the car door for her. Thank you Manoban, she shyly said. 

Do you like me to drive the car? I asks before she start the car. No its okay, just sit and relax. You'll be my wingman for today. Oh okay Kim, Its my pleasure being your wingman.

We arrive at the building after twenty minutes of having a silent ride, no one even dare to say a single word. Jennie just utter, "we're here" when we arrive. Thank you, I said in response and get out of the car as quickly as possible so that I can open the door for Jennie. Thank you, she said with a shy smile on her face. Uh would you like to go the private elevator with me? What? I said would you like to ride on the other elevator where we don't need to stop each floor. Oh, okay. Lets go.

Meanwhile, Ya! Why are you dragging me here? Because I miss you already. What your crazy! We are just together earlier. Well, I don't want to be away from you. Please give me a kiss. No way, someone might see us here. No one is using this, just please give me a kiss. Your crazy, of course I'm so crazy for you. Come here baby, kiss me all you want, the blonde hair said and pull the red hair closer to her lips.

Ding!

The elevator open up and the two love birds were shocked and immediately get away from each other. Priya, Jennie why are you together?, the red hair ask out of shock. Shouldn't we are the one asking both of you, why are you here in this area? Well you should answer me first, I'm the first one who asks you. The red hair asks in defense. Ya! keep your dirty mind Jisoo! Miss Kim just give me a ride because I don't have a car  to use today that's why we're together. Okay, if you said so. Before you give me that look Jisoo, you should swipe that lipstick first all over your face. What???? Jisoo said out of nervousness, then I walk pass away from them but stop in front of Rosè to tease the new love birds. Good morning Miss Park, please refrain yourself from wearing that kind of dress because Jisoo can't contain herself drooling over you. Rosè just bow and said I'm sorry Miss Manoban it will never happen again. Then I continue to walk away from them. The two was left in awe, while Jennie stop to call Rosè and follow her on her office.

As soon as I close the door of my office, Jisoo followed in an instant and scowl at me. Don't give me that attitude Kim, you should control your horny ass and let me remind you this is an office and both of you should keep your sex life in private. I know I know, I'm sorry Li-Priya. Its actually your fault!, what why me? You're the one who push me to tell my feelings to Chaeyoung and now you're giving me a blue ball by stopping us. Stop being childish Jisoo, if you don't stop complaining I will kick your horny ass right now. Alright alright I'm sorry. I don't want to see this kind of incident again Jisoo, am I clear? Yes Miss Manoban. Great, thank you! Now back to work.

~~~~~~~~

Anyeong Blinkeu!!!

Here's another chapter before I get busy again.
Thank you for reading!
If you like this chapter, please don't forget to hit the like button (Rosè accent)