Oblivion

What have you done Jisoo? I thought you are going to look after them? Why is Lisa being like this? I don't know babe, I just came back from the restroom and she was like this already sleeping. Jisoo said in defense. Rosè look at Jennie, do not worry about me Chaeng I'm a change woman, I can handle myself. I'M A BIG GIRL NOW. Oh my God, are you drunk too wifey? No, I said no, I'm still sober. I can still stand and walk straight. O-okay if you say so. How are we going to go home like this? You handle yours and I will handle mine! Jennie uttered. What? Rosè asks to confirm, I mean you take care of Jisoo and I will handle her while pointing to Priya. But how?, she is already sleeping like a log. I will wake her up, she has been sleeping for 15 minutes and I think that's enough for her to recharge. Hey Priya, lets go home. Jennie softly called to wake her. Priya just moan back as a response. Jisoo come here, help me carry Lisa and bring her to the car. O-kay, Jisoo said while having hiccup. Men wake up, its time to go home. Priya just let out another moan in response. C'mon get up buddy lets go home. After ten minutes of hardship carrying Lisa, they finally reach the car. Okay so lets go to your place first Jennie, its okay Chaeng we go first at your place since you are out of the way besides me and Priya is on the same location so that would be fine. But how are you going to carry her? Well, I think she will be sober by then and if not I'll ask help from our driver. Okay if you say so, you're the boss. Then we were distracted by a loud snore, both coming from Jisoo and Priya. What a pain in the ass, we both chuckled when we saw the too embracing each other. After 10 minutes drive, we arrive at their place, are you sure you can take care of Priya. Rosè ask one last time. Yes, don't worry about me Chaeng. I can manage her, Okay we are going now, ya wake up lets go! Rosè said angrily to wake up Jisoo. Okay babe, Jisoo said while still half asleep and swiping off her saliva. Bye Jennie, Jisoo said while yawning. Jennie nods in response.

After twenty minutes drive, we arrive at our building and Priya is still peacefully sleeping. Priya wake up...were here, hmmm she said in response. Aisssh, looks like there'll be no other way to wake this monkey. Mr Kim, I'm sorry to bother you at this late hour, but can you help me bring Priya on her penthouse. Sure Miss Kim, I will be glad to help you. We ride the express elevator and in a minute we are already at her floor. Luckily, her door is a key type and her door key is just in her pocket. Mr. Kim help me put Priya in the sofa and after putting her in place, Mr. Kim leave quickly as he needs to go home because its already late. Thankfully, Luna is with Irene's and I don't need to worry about her. I go to her kitchen to get a warm water to wash her face and help her sober up.

I start to wash her face with the warm water but she is resisting it and suddenly she utter a word, "Somi please stop whatever you are doing", this monkey is still thinking that girl, I strengthen my grip while damping the cloth in her face, she wince, maybe she can feel the pressure I put into her cheeks. She is still the love of my life, she never change, whatever kind of pretending she is trying to put in front of me, she can never deny the fact that she is the love of my life. My love, I hope you can still forgive me, I said in my mind while caressing her gorgeous face. I take advantage of this opportunity to hug her, though her scent was change and she looks more sophisticated now, I can still feel my old Lisa and I know she is just hurt that's why she is doing this. But I am hoping that one day we can still be together. Priya move a little and moan, she tried to unbutton her clothes and her chest shows a little, her plump lips is very enticing and looks like she is inviting me to kiss her. She escape another moan, and that's the cue. I was not able to control myself, I kiss her gently but I was not satisfied with that kiss, I deepen my kiss on her lips, my lips still perfectly fits on her. The heat is already rising all over my body. I sit on her lap to kiss her and feel her whole, I unbutton her polo one by one, Priya is already moaning and I can already feel the tension on her body, she utter another word, Somi please stop, this is not right, I deepen the kiss again and bite her lower lips as I am so pissed on her because she keeps mentioning that girl. "I am not Somi you moron!", she was startled when she heard my voice. Jennie?! Yes Daddy its me, I say in a flirty tone. What are you doing here? Am I dreaming? Where am I? At your sofa, I said in a bitchy tone. Is this for real? Jennie? Yes I said its me!, why are you here? Duh because you are drunk, I need to baby sit you. What? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be bothersome to you. Its okay Daddy, I said again in a flirty tone. Wait what did you call me? Nothing, I said out of embarassment. Then she pause for a moment, and realise something. Oh my God! She said while holding her mouth, you are the one who's kissing me? Yes daddy, I said again in a flirty tone. Oh my God, No no no, this is not good. She quickly stand from the sofa and left me dumbfounded. You are drunk Jennie and I am drunk this is not good. You must go home. Are you sure about that Lisaya? I said again in a flirty tone while approaching her and grab her neck. What do you mean Lisa? Here you are again calling me names. Please Jennie you are drunk you should go home, let me accompany you downstairs. Lets go, I gently said while holding her arms. No! Jennie shouts from the top of her lungs. When are you gonna stop pretending from being not Lisa?? She said angrily while beating my  chest hard. What are you saying Jennie? I'm not her okay? Lets go, I'll go with you downstairs. Jennie suddenly hug me, No please Lisa listen to me and let me explain. Jennie!!!, Priya shouted angrily! I'm not her okay?! Lets go! Your drunk, your mind is not in a good state right now. I am not drunk! Jennie replied while sobbing. I don't want to hear anything. Okay?, I'm not her! Yes you are Lisa! Look at me in the eye and tell me its not you! Look at me now! I plead while crying, I look straight in her eyes and slowly said "I am not Lisa", there..satisfied? No no its not true, you're lying. I plead, I forcely grab her neck and kiss her deeply. But Priya didn't like it. Priya grab me with force removing my hands away from her neck and said, Oh my god Jennie, you are really hallucinating. Stop this nonsense, you are a married woman, I don't want any trouble for godsake. I am not a home wrecker. Please understand and think about Luna. No I do not believe you, I know its you, lets talk and I'm gonna tell you everything then I grab her neck again to kiss her but she stop me harshly. Okay, that's it! enough Jennie you are giving me no choice. GET OUT!!! She drag me away and lead to the door. Priya, ouch! your hurting me. I said while pleading to her. I deadpanned and keep my straight face, I don't care just get out! You need to think clearly Jennie, go home! I push her out of the door and quickly closed it before I change my mind.

Hello Blinkeu!!!

Blackpink full album is coming this August. Lets support our girls. I hope I watch their concert but sadly I don't have extra budget for their concert. 😭😭😭

Anyways, if you like this chapter please give it a like and feel free to comment. (Rosè sexy accent😉)

Again, thank you for reading!!!