Overwhelmed

Paris

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Miss Kim"- Jieun hand over her hands to give a handshake.
No Miss Lee, it's my pleasure to meet you. I am so surprise that you have notice my designs... - Jennie said in return while reaching Jieun hands. "I'm actually crying that day when you call my assistant about the offer. You shouldn't be Miss Kim, we just also want the best for our company and luckily we have found you. B-but how did you found out my designs? - Jennie asks in amusement. Let's just say that we scout your store while walking in the beautiful street of Fontainbleau. Oh is that so?? Y-yeah, we walk in to your store and saw your masterpiece, we saw how magnificent and delicate your dresses are. But why I didn't saw you? Uh that I do not know maybe you were in the bathroom or you did some errands? Uh so you just talk to Irene unnie? Oh yeah if that is her name you are right. Sooo lets get back to business - Jieun said in return to stop the interrigation. O-okay Jennie response shyly. I would like to offer you a job, not just a job but a partnership with LM Fashion Company. Wait what? Partnership???- Jennie exclaims out of shock. Yes partnership. We would like to buy your designs and we will also established your brand name "Les Yeux" in the Fashion Industry. You will have your own brand name but the catch is you will only provide your designs to LM solely. All ideas and how you want to run your company will be decided by yours. Wait what? I am going to have my own company? - Yes as I have said you will have a partnership with LM. B-but how am I going to do that? I don't have any money to start up a big business like that. As I have said Miss Kim, LM will provide all your needs to start up "Les Yeux". B-but.. Let me finish Miss Kim first, uh okay sorry please continue. There's a lot to be consider Miss Kim..Okay what are those? I'm listening...First, as I have said you will be tied up to LM for 3 years. All your designs will only provided to LM. Second, when it comes to Marketing decisions, you need to collaborate with LM. Lastly, you need to come with us in Korea,  wait wait... - Jennie is about to react but Jieun warn her to calm down. LM Fashion company will be established in Korea so as a owner of the company you need to be hands on with everything. Right Miss Kim? - Jennie just nod her head slowly still digesting what she heard. I-Im sorry that's a very overwhelming offer, why don't you trust your designs? Uh, I don't want to disappoint you but what if I failed to convince the people to like my designs. It's all about taking risks Miss Kim, we will never know until you take that risks! Okay, but I really do think that I can't accept your offer.  I already have a family here and my husband is working here. Calm down Miss Kim, I am giving you 2 days to decide, please think about it. I am not rushing you, just think about your dreams for "Les Yeux" and as you have said you have a family, think about their future. - Jennie just nod silently. Here's my business card, I will wait for your call. T-thank you Miss Lee. I-i will think about this. Okay that's great to hear. I will leave now, I have a meeting in a few hours. Okay Miss Lee its nice to meet you, thank you so much for your time. No worries, Bye! - Ji Eun said as she walked out from Les Yeux.

So what happened did we get an investors?, - Irene rushing from the room upon the exit of Jieun. Uh, yes,no, Jennie said sadly. What?? Did we get it or not? - Irene asks impatiently. They want us but... but what?? But its me who's having problem? What? Why? Because they want Les Yeux in Korea.. Soooo..Isn't that great?? Well, I need to work in Korea for 3 years. So what's the problem with that? Unnie, working means I need to live their for 3 years. Omo that's really going to be a problem. I told you so.. But what if, its time for you to go home Jennie? Well, I'm not sure about that. I need to talk with Kai first....

Anyeong Blinkeu!!!

Rosè Birthday is coming... lets wish her a very happy happy birthday... Pretty Savage MV is coming.. lets support our Pinks... Here's a sneak peek of Jisoo's part in Pretty Savage MV.

 Here's a sneak peek of Jisoo's part in Pretty Savage MV

Also, today is Lisa's eldest son birthday. Happy Birthday Leo!!!

Thank you for reading blinks!!!

Please don't to forget to hit the like button (Rosè accent)