To the Bone

I flew immediately the next day to Thailand after the incident happened. Right on time, I have some matters and deals that I need to close. I also got the opportunity to get some investors about Lesyeux opening a branch in Paris. After two weeks of avoiding Jennie, I need to go back and discuss the matters to her. I'm sure she will love the idea, she will no longer need to stay here in South Korea and she will be with her husband and her family will be complete again and she will no longer think of me again. Fuck the revenge, I no longer plan to continue it. I realized, I do still love her and I can't hurt her. But I have to set her free, for the sake of myself and for the sake of her children. Beside that, I don't want Luna to get mad at me. I can't take it. I better be the one in pain. If Jennie is happy then I will be happy.

The moment I landed my feet on South Korea, my phone rings and to no surprise it was a call from Luna. Hey little kitten, how are you? I answered the call swiftly. P!!! Finally you answer my  call! Its Friday! Don't you remember? Of course little kitten, I know its friday. Good! You owe me 2 fridays, I'm sorry Luna I just have some business to attend to that's why I missed our Ice Cream Day. Its okay P, I understand. Mommy told me about your business meetings. Oh she told you? Yes, that's why you are forgiven. Okay P, I'll see you later. I'll pick you up later. Okay bye P!, Luna end the call.

I decided to pass by to the office first to talk to Jisoo personally, there are some things that I need to discuss with her. I ride the elevator to go to my destination but it suddenly stop before it close. I was surprise to see Jennie. I didn't expect her to see this quick. I just look at her and nod at her, I haven't utter any words out of my nervousness. The elevator ride is the longest 2 minutes ride of my life. Aren't you going out?, I suddenly heard Jennie's angelic voice. Oh thank you for reminding. Its nice to see you back P. Yeah, thank you. Uh, by the way today is friday. Yeah? Jennie response in question look. Uh, Ice Cream Day remember? Oh yeah, I forgot. You can pick up Luna later, you are not coming with us? I ask in disbelief. Yeah, unfortunately I have things to finish here in the office. I have made new designs and I need to finish it before it vanish from my head. Okay, is that the reason why you bought some sandwich and coffee. Yes, Jennie shyly responded. I see, we'll just call you when we are going home. Okay, bye! Then we parted our ways, I walk directly to Jisoo's office while she walk directly to her office.

Manoban, Finally you came back?!!! Yeah, thank you for your warm welcome. How are you? Are you okay now? What do you mean? Well, haven't you figure out your emotions right now? Ya! Stop being crazy! I know what you are trying to impose, stop it Jisoo. Lets talk business first, okay my friend. What do you want to know? About the profit and status of Lesyeux, how did it go? Well, about that we have a very positive feedback about  it. There are many investors waiting for you, the big brands, they want to have a collaboration with Lesyeux. Well, that is not for me to decide. Okay please gather all the information and their proposals to us and we'll talk about it. Make sure Jennie also has a copy because she will be the one making the decisions for Lesyeux future. Okay copy that. I'll leave now. See you on monday. Wait Manoban, Jisoo abruptly said. Yes Kim, is there something you want to tell me? Uh, I would like to invite you on Saturday, its our first monthsary as a couple. Chae and I are going to celebrate it and I'm hoping you can come because you know I owe it to you big time,  Jisoo said sheepishly. Uh, I said while I'm still thinking because I know Jennie is probably there and I want to avoid her as much as I can. Please say yes. Jisoo rebutted quickly. Jiyong and Somi already said yes. I was shocked when I heard the names of the two. You know, Chae became close to the two that's why. I see, I don't see any problem with that, Okay I'll come. Just send me the address. Okay, thank you see you on Saturday.

P!!! Kitten! I was welcome by a warm hug of Luna, I miss you P! I miss you to kitten! Where's mommy? Uh about that, she's still in the office. She said she needs to finish her designs. But I want to eat ice cream with mommy. Its not complete, we should always eat ice cream together on friday night. I have an idea kitten, if mommy can't come then lets bring the ice cream to her. Yes! Lets go P. I want to see mommy. Okay, lets go!