Anxious

I feel very anxious today since its my first day of work at LM Fashion Inc. as head designer slash business partner. It feels surreal, last 2 weeks I was just in Paris chasing my dream but now I will have the opportunity to flaunt my designs and to make "Les Yeux" be known in the fashion world. However, I was quickly back to my senses and stop from day dreaming when a small hand hold my hands, "Mommy I am ready!, my precious child said in her thick parisian accent. Oh okay lets go, sweetpea. I will bring my daughter to Irene's parents since she told me last Saturday that her parents demand her to stay with them since she just went home after 7 years. I drove my car and drive away from our condo, yes I have a car, the company also gave me one. "I am a one lucky human being!" While driving I started my morning peptalk with my daughter. Sweetpea, listen to mommy. Don't forget to call me every hour or if you have any problem. Okay? Yes mommy, she response in her thick accent. Also, "never remove your phone away from you" she answer at the same time copying what I've said. Mommy, stop worrying I am not a kid anymore. She said in a discerning tone. "Oh no honey, you're still a baby, please don't grow up too fast. You should enjoy being a kid. Aratto, aratto. See, you're still getting you're tongued tied when speaking. Its because korean is very hard, she defended herself. Alright we are getting close to Auntie Irene's house, get ready and check your things. Whew, I don't know if I should be thankful because I have a smart ass daughter, she really grow up too fast, she's making me worried.

As we went down from the car, Irene unnie parents is waiting for us at their front door. Hello, good morning auntie, uncle. It's nice to finally meet you in person. Jennie! Irene mom welcome me wholeheartedly while Uncle just give me a quick nod and a bright smile. Then Auntie pull me quick and give me a tight embrace "It's nice to finally meet you sweetie, please call me eomma" and then she look down and saw my daughter. Oh hello there little pumpkin, you are so beautifil. "Anyeonghaseyo, my daughter quickly responded" Omo, do you speak korean? Ne, a little halmeoni. Oh such a very smart kid you have Jennie. T-thank you eomma, I responded shyly. Okay lets go inside dear, did you have breakfast already? Yes au-eomma, as the old woman quickly gazed at me when I tried to call her auntie again. Eomma I'm really sorry, Irene butted in. "We need to go now its our first day at work and we can't be late." Okay, no problem honey just go and leave everything to us. Thank you again Aun-,um I mean eomma. "Its no big deal, just go..." I walk away from them and call my daughter for a quick reminder, aratto mommy no need to remind me again and again. Okay baby, just give me a hug and kiss.  Bye mommey, I will behave I promise. That's nice to hear baby, you're making me less worried. Mommy go, you'll be late. Okay okay baby we'll leave now. Be good okay? Yes, mommey! Bye!

Annyeong Blinkeu!!!

Sorry If I can't write frequently, as much as I want.to write more I am really busy right now from work and studying. I'll try to write again another chapter tomorrow but I can't promise. Okay?

Again, thank you so much for patiently waiting for every chapter of "Bitter Love". 

Let still support our babies even though GD is gets involved in the picture. Lets just think that it was one of the company's strategy. Hihihi. Still lovewins for #jenlisa. Goodnight guys!