Hide and Seek

It's been fucking two weeks since the first day she promise to talk to me but its like she's doing it on purpose. On the first day that we were supposed to talk, she just suddenly disappear and Ji Eun just told me that she has an urgent matter to attend to and she just appeared again in the office after 3 fucking days. But on the day she appeared, she fucking disappeared again after lunch. She just finish our meeting, just did her role as a CEO of our company and fucking disappeared again. What's with the long face Jennie?, Rosè asks worriedly. Its nothing Rosè have you checked the designs I made? Yes, I have made some additional finishing touches, I'll send you later after lunch. So would you mind telling me, what's pissing you off? Its nothing, don't tell me its about our boss Priya? Uh yeah, I just want to talk to her and settle everything. I just want to end this crazy idea of mine. What do you mean? That Priya and Lisa is the same person? Yeah, I am badly hoping that she is the same person. Well, maybe that would be too impossible. If its Lisa, she will surely approach you and will never let you go the moment she saw you on your first meeting. Maybe she was just bluffing or got an amnesia? I don't think so Jennie, if you only knew how Lisa went crazy when you left her. She never miss a night watching all your video clips, and almost everyday she drank herself to death just to forget the pain. Oh my god, I should not left Lisa in the first place, don't cry Jennie I know whatever reason you have she'll understand it. If only I'm brave enough to face the problem Rosè, stop crying  their are people who might saw you and think it negatively. Okay, I'll just go the bathroom and fix myself. Wait for me here and we will go the textile company we have contacted last Friday. Okay I'll just be here waiting for you. Rosè assured that she won't go anywhere. I hurriedly went to the bathroom to fixed myself.

---------
I was about to go the bathroom but I saw Jennie hurriedly went in and also saw her wiping something away from her eyes, Is she crying? Well, I shouldn't be bother that's not my problem. Maybe she and her husband fought this morning. I'll just pee in the mall where I make time passed by and play with Luna, for sure she is already waiting for me in the arcade where I first met her.

~flashback~
What to do, what to do? I am not ready to talk to her. I might get busted if she ever talk to me. I don't want my efforts put into waste. I am afraid she might go back to Paris and all my plans will failed. Aiiish, for now I'll just have to disappear and avoid her to the best that I can do. I grab my car keys and went outside. I call Ji Eun using my phone and let her know that I have important things to do. Priya what are you saying, its our first day in the office and you will already leave? Eunnie I told you something came up and I need to do something. If I ever found out that you are lying, I will never forgive you. Oh c'mon don't be so cruel to your baby sister. Aissh enough, don't divert the topic it will not work with me. Please Ji Eun unnie? Okay okay you better make sure that all your excuses are worth it or else. Thank you Ji Eun, I'll leave the company to you first. I'll be back next week, what??? then I hang up the phone and leave Ji Eun still shock at my statement. 1 2 3...I count to three while tapping the steering wheel knowing she will call again just to let me know that she is mad but I didn't answer the call and just go to the nearest mall. Then I receive a text message from her of course an angry text message.

"Priya I know you are definitely hiding something from us, just make sure that you are not going to hurt yourself or just even do something stupid. I am just here if you need someone to talk to..." - I smiled while reading her message.

After 10 minutes I arrived at the nearest mall here in Itaewon. I walk faster and went directy to the arcade. I drown myself playing on all the games that you can see in the arcade, then suddenly a voice of a little girl asks me, "aren't you too old for playing that game?" What??? I didn't heard the little girl saying since I am too focus playing the "kawi bawi po", I said "aren't you too old for playing that game?" I heard the litte girl with her thick british accent. Uh me? I chuckled and stop for awhile to answer the little girl. Aren't you too young to meddle with older people business? I question her in return. Well, Its just that I also want to play but you are taking so much time playing with that thing. Well, you should wait me finish playing first and I blow a raspberry to her. You are so rude!, I heard her thick accent again. I stop again to answer her, are you really just a kid you seem really old. Of course, I am only four years old. And I'm lost for words, she seems really smart. Oh okay, here you go you can play with it. I already lost a lot of coins here so its all yours. Yes! Watch me and learn how to play, the young girl said confidently. Oh you are full of confidence little kitty, don't call me that I have a name and my name is Luna. But it suits you, you look like a little kitten and you remind me of someone. The young girl just ignore me and continue to play. 10 minutes has passed and she is actually winning with the scissor,paper,rock arcade game. Don't you have anyone with you? I think its already afternoon and will get dark in an hour. But the little girl just continue to ignore me. Suddenly, I heard a voice from an old woman calling her name "Luna" lets go its already 5PM we need to go home, your mom is already waiting for you. The woman in her 50s said to the little girl. Ne halmeoni, the little girl response in korean. Wow she also know how to speak in korean, I tried to tease her again "anyeong goyangi" but she just gave me a raspberry blow in return.

----------
As I enter the arcade, I saw Luna running towards me "Handsome Eunnie", glad you make it I thought you are not coming today. Of course I will come, its a promise right?, then I wink at her. Then I turn to bow to her grandmother. Thank you Priya for stopping by, she never failed to remind me to go here just to play with you. Its okay auntie, I am also enjoying myself playing with this little kitty. Ya, I said my name is Luna handsome eunnie! Ara arasso, I just like to tease you. How about you play first and I'll follow you I'll just talk to halmeoni for a second. Okay, then she rush to one of the machine. Um, auntie I won't be able to see her for a while and I don't know when can I visit the arcade again, I have some important matters to do. Is that so? Luna will be sad for sure, her mom is always busy at work.
I see, I'll just give you my number and just call me if you got any problem. Okay, don't worry I'll call you. Okay I'll just go inside, the little kitten might be mad. Okay, I'll just be here waiting for the two of you.

Hours passed and its almost time to go home, Luna its almost time to go home, what? But its only 4PM, mmm I mean, don't you want to grab some ice cream before you go home? Huh ice cream? Yes ice cream, I want to but I don't have money. It's okay I'll buy you and halmeoni..jinja? Yes I will buy you, then lets go. She grab my hands and walk towards her halmeoni, halmeoni handsome unnie will buy ice cream for us. She shouted out of excitement. Oh really? That's great I want ice cream too.

We went to baskin and robbins and let her choose the flavor that she wants. I want vanilla and chocolate ice cream. Okay, how about you auntie? Strawberry is fine with me. Okay just wait here okay. Okay, the little girl nod with full of excitement.

After an hour, we finished eating the ice cream. Luna, its time we need to go mommy is waiting. Ne halmeoni, Priya thank you so much. No need auntie, its my pleasure. Uh Luna before you go can I talk to you for a while, okay handsome unnie what is it? Um, you are a smart girl right? Of course I am, the little girl show me her toothy smile. Here's the thing, unnie needs to work and I can't visit the arcade in the meantime. Okay, it won't be long right? Uh that I do not know for how long little kitten. Okay, I understand just promise me I will still see you. Of course, pinky swear? What? - then she raise her pinky little finger, Of course, I swear. Okay,.then there will be no problem, then she hugged me tightly and say thank you for the ice cream handsome unnie, did you enjoy it? Um I enjoyed it, its really delicious. Okay then I'll buy you again when we meet again. Yey!, the little kitten jump out of happiness. Uh wait before you go take this, I hand her a paper bag. Its a surprise open it when you got home, then I wink at her. Thank you handsome unnie, then she hugged me again and give me a peck on my right cheek. That is so sweet of you little kitty, thank you again handsome unnie see you again. Okay bye! Takecare of yourself and I walk away from their car while I saw Luna's little hand waving at me and slowly disappearing from where I stand.

Anyeong Blinkeu!

I think its the longest chapter I have written, looks like the alcohol made my neurons type faster.

Please hit the like button if you love this chapter (Rosè accent)

Everyone please meet our new character "Luna"

Again, thank you for reading!!!!