Closure

Zzzzzzzzz

Hi!, Kai greeted Jennie while holding his hand carry rimowa luggage.

Hey!, Jennie timidly response.

Hey! Aren't you happy to see me? Jongin stop teasing. Where's Luis? Why are you here alone? Can I come in first and seat? Sorry, come in. Jennie open the door wider and signal Kai to enter, she close the door and went straight to the living room. Now sit and tell me. Honey, come on relax!. Kai said while sitting comfortably. You are making me anxious Jongin. What are you planning?? Okay okay, I'll tell you now. My God! Why are you in a rush? Is this the effect of being a famous designer? Kai tease again. Gosh, Jongin I'm not in the mood to kid around, please tell me now. Okay okay Girl. Okay first of all, don't freak out okay. WHAT??? What did I just said? Breathe in first and calm yourself girl. Jongin if you won't start now I swear I'm gonna punch you in the face. Okay okay, Kai chuckled. Kai open his luggage and take out the brown envelope and give it to Jennie. What is this?, Jennie asks in confusion. Open it and read it first. Jennie carefully take out the paper and read the first sentence. Divorce paper???, Jen said outloud. Yes, you are correct. Jennie just stare to Kai waiting for his explanation. Kai clear his throat first and talk. Well you see, I'm giving back your freedom. Kai hold Jennie's hand. I have taken your life for four years. You saved me from my father and this time its my turn to return the favor. B-but how about the mafia, you are still the heir of the Kim Clan. I gave it up already. This is the reason why you can't reach me this past few days. I talked with the elderly and they agreed on my proposal. What did you say. In exchange of our freedom, they will remove my name in the family tree and I am no longer part of the Notorious Kim Clan. But who will be in your position? My youngest cousin, Suga. That's it they just let you go like that? What's the assurance that they will no longer after us and even our family? Jen, relax we already had an agreement. They actually rejoice when I said that I am not after the position. I no longer have the rights in all the activities and all the wealth or properties that we have. Are you sure about that Kai, yes honey do not worry about me beside Its not just you who freed from this, I can also be with the person I love the most. B-but, No buts Jennie, I can live comfortably, I have a good job and beside Sehun also has a good job, we can live comfortably. Oh my God, I knew it there's something between the two of you. You better keep your horny assess down in the house Jongin, Luis might heard you. Jen, relax we are not doing it in our house and beside I am still a father to our children. That's good to know, well anyways I'm gonna invite you to our wedding when this papers done. That fast??? Of course dear, we cannot waste more time. Time is ticking you know, tick tock tick tock. Kai mimic the sound of the clock. I want to spend my days with him the soonest. Okay, if thats what you want I thought I'm gonna have a hard time parting up with you but you made it easy for me. I'll cook dinner for you, sleep in the guest room. Oh no no girl, thanks but no thanks. I don't want to sleep on your love nest. What are you saying Jongin?, oh c'mon honey. I just saw Lisa came here and you look at you, you are glowing and you smell "just had sex", Kai said while sniffing Jennie's hair. Oh my God Jongin, stop it. Luna might heard you, she said in defense tonhide her blush. Girl, you should think that when you just had sex with your lover. Aisssh, Jongin if your not going to stop I'll kill you. Seriously, please stay I miss you and Luna missed you too, just hang out with us for tonight. Okay honey, but I'll sleep in the sofa. Chamkan, Or you already did it here??. Of course not! Jennie slap Kai's arm and they are both laughing.

Suddenly Luna woke up and came out of the room. Mommmey, who's there? Surprise!!! Kai shout out excitedly. Daddey!!!Luna said cheerfully and run down from the stairs as quickly as she could. Once he reach Kai, he hug him and said I miss you daddy. Where's Luis? Sorry sweetpea, I just came here alone. But why? Because I just had a quick visit, I'll go back again tomorrow and Luis will just get tired that's why I didn't let him come. Aw, that's sad. I want to hug and play with him. Don't worry honey, we will visit them the soonest. For reall, mommey? Yes sweetpea. For now, lets eat dinner.

Anyeong blinkeu!!!
I'll try my best to update again later or tomorrow.

Thank you for reading!!!! Don't forget to hit the like button (Rosè accent)