Sunflower and Mandu

Bzzzzzzzz....

I got startled with the sound of the door bell, I am doing my Saturday morning routine while doing yoga and crunches when I heard it ring.

I immediately open the door and got surprise with a bouquet of sunflower in front of me. Suddenly the man speak up and said " flower delivery for Miss Jennie Kim". Oh this is for me? Yes ma'mm, please sign it here to confirm that you receive the package. Oh okay, I grab the pen and sign it immediately. Thank you so much, Have a geat day ahead!, the man said and quickly walk away from me.

I scan the flower to check it and saw a card at the top of it, I grab the card and open it to read the message.

Kim,

"Just making sure that we are really in good terms now. I just want to remind you that you and Luna are always welcome to visit me anytime."

P.S.
I have a full stock of mandu, I don't mind to share it with you. Just knock at my door and I will open it wide for the two of you. 😀

-P-

Hmmm Kim? still trying to be formal huh. I felt a sudden excitement because of her invitation but I need to play it cool. I don't want her to think that I'm really easy to get..wait no I mean that I'm easy to persuade, wait no that's too harsh, ahhh Jennie what are you thinking? She's just being good because of your daughter and please remember that she is your first love, no she's my one and only love. No scratch that, you have to get a hold of yourself Jennie. You need to find out what she wants and why she's doing all these lies. God, I so miss her If only I can hug and kiss her everytime I see her I will do it but I need to be patient, maybe she's still hurt on what I did to her and I don't know if she already know the reason but I need to be prepare if that time comes. For now, I will just go with the flow. I hope she can still forgive me and maybe start again. Stupid, you are married Jennie. God I hate this, I really need to talk to Kai and do something about this. I can't wait any longer, I want to be with her, I want to see her every morning when I wake up. I am so stupid, here I am just talking to myself. I don't even have the courage to talk to her and tell everything. Aisssh!!!

Mom?, Luna hug me from the back. That's a beautiful flower. What flower is that? It's called sunflower honey. That's a beautiful sunflower, I like it. Really you like it also? Yes, its so bright. Who sent this? Uh, it was from P. Really? Can we meet her now mom please. Lets go to her penthouse, I want to play with her. Its too early sweetpea, but I want it now mommy. Please... Honey, its still ear-, suddenly Luna's cellphone ring. Luna hurriedly pick up her phone and answer the call. P!!!!!, the little girl excitedly scream. I thought you're not gonna call me. I'm glad you didn't broke your promise.

Honey, whose that? Is that Luis? I asks to fake my curiosity though I know that it was her. No mom its P!.. Do you want to talk to her? Uh no, just tell her thank you for the flower. Here mom, just say it to her and thank her personally. Luna press the speaker on. Go on mom, Luna gesture her hand for me to speak. Uh right, Manoban thank you for the flower. Its beautiful!

I'm glad that you like it Kim!, she said on the other line.

P, can we visit you now? Luna interrupted.

Of course you can little kitten, ask approval from your mom first. My house is always open for the two of you.

Luna give me her puppy eyes again, alright alright you win sweetpea. Yey! Luna, shriek out of happiness.

What do you want for lunch Manoban? I will cook for the three of us,

"Its up to you Kim". I have a lot of Mandu here but of course I want to taste your dishes.