"P"

Hmmm, they are late for 10 minutes, I wonder what happened?, Jennie, do you want me to bring some snacks? No, I'm fine eonnie, I think I'll just drink some water. Okay, are you sure about that? Um yes, I quickly responded to Irene. By the way, I texted Mom and she said they will be here in 5 minutes. Uh that's good to hear, she said they just ate ice cream with Luna's friend. Uh I see, I'm relieved now.

After 5 minutes, the door opened and I saw my daughter wearing a long face. Honey, what happened why you look so sad? Sorry Jennie, she's just sad because she will not going to see her friend in the meantime. Ohhh, is that so honey?, I walk towards my daughter to comfort her and then she hug me tightly. Omo, don't cry baby. Why are you crying? Did she tell you, you'll never see her again. No not thatt, sshe just sasaid ss-heshe don't know when we will me-meet again, she said while sobbing and wiping her tears using her shirt. Okay, that's a good news, so please stop crying okay?  I said while I try to make her face look up on me. And then I notice the paper bag she's holding. Umm, what's that? Did your friend gave this to you?, I ask her to divert her attention and forget the cause of her sadness. Um she ggave this to me, she said while still sobbing. Do you want to open it now? Um, okay I'll help you open it. I hold the paper bag and let her open it, then she pull out a medium size brown bear that is enough to hug by a child like her. Awww, tbat is so cute honey..I saw my daughter mood lifts up and quickly hug the bear. I pick up the paper bag to fold it but I was shock when there' s a box inside the bag. Honey, there's one more gift from your friend. REALLY??? Luna's face lifts up again and finally release a smile.. Yes, here it is. Okay, let me open it. As she lift up the box, we were all in awe when we saw a music box, a little girl playing with her cat in the park as a display on the top. Then there's a note beside the box.

Little Kitten,

Please take care of yourself, I promise we will see each other again..

"P"

I felt a sudden uneasiness after Luna read the letter and played the music box. I suddenly think of her, but no it can't be. That's too impossible, I don't think they will meet, Korea is big that's too impossible. I said to convince myself. Okay sweetpea, are you ready to go home? Your brother and daddy is waiting for us to call them. Um, yes I'm ready. Do you feel better now? Um I feel better now mommey, then she hug the bear tightly. Okay, lets go home...

Aren't you going to have dinner here first, its okay mom we'll just eat at home. We also need to call Kai and my son, okay if that's what you want. Please drive carefully.
Yes mom, eonnie we'll go ahead I shouted for her to hear me since she is still in the bathroom. Okay, take care! BYE! Ne!!!

~~~~~~~~~
We arrive at home after 30 minutes of driving, usually it should be a 15 minutes drive but we got stuck in traffic. As I open the door, I immediately go to the kitchen to re heat the food I cook earlier. Then I quickly get the ipad and dial Kai's number.

Hello mommy, my son immediately greet me as he answer the phone. Why are you late?, sorry honey we got stuck in the traffic. Luna come here, say hi to your brother. Hi Luis, how are you? I'm good eonnie, how about you.Do you have a story to tell? Yes I have, then Luna start sharing her stories.

This is our routine every night after work, I make sure that the twins will still have time to talk to each other while me I'm just listening to them sharing their stories and as usual Luna never stop talking about her friend.

As the microwave start beeping, I prepare our food and drinks to the table. What did you eat for lunch today son? Uh, Uncle Sehun cooked fried chicken, oh really is uncle Sehun there? Um, I think he's working with his laptop. Can you bring the ipad to him, I want to talk to him. Okay mommey.

Luis grab the ipad and walk slowly towards Sehun. Uncle Sehun, mommy wants to talk you. Oh okay Luis, can I borrow the ipad first. Um, here it is.

Sehun grab the ipad and walk to the kitchen, hi there Jennie. How are you? I'm good, thank you for taking care Luis while Kai is away. No problem on that Jennie, its a pleasure to always help you. By the way, Kai is not answering my chat, I know he is so busy but can you please tell him to answer me and stop avoiding my calls. Okay Jennie, I will tell him. I'm starting to get pissed of him,please also tell him. O-okay, I'll let him know as soon as he arrive. Okay, thank you so much Sehun. No worries, I'll give the ipad back to Luis. Okay great thank you so much...

Hello Readers,

Thank you so much for patiently waiting. Please welcome our new characters.

Luis - Luna's twin brother

Sehun - a closed friend of Jennie and Kai

P.S.

We've been clowning for Lisa's solo, but whatever it is, lets just wait and support Lisa. Thank you for reading!!!