Preparation

While driving going to the gym, my phone ring and the call is from IU. Yes IU?, Where are you??? Aisshh, why are you shouting? Ya! Are you really out of your mind? Why? What day is today? Why are you asking me that don't you have a calendar check? Aisssssh, Pranpriya Manoban we are about to go in Paris now. Uh sorry I forgot about that. Forgot? Are you really - Okay okay okay... Sorry you are going alone. But why? I have important matters to do. Don't give me that crap you are just going to the gym right now. Ji Eun...What? You can handle it and beside everything is settled. I already talked with the investors all you need to do is have them sign the contract. But how about the designer? Are you not going to interview her personally? No need for that, you can do it. Are you sure about that? Yeah, I already saw her works and designs and you were also captivated. So you better get her sign the contract and let her go with us in Korea. Okay copy that Priya. Good and a smile draw on my face as a sign that I won over her. I know you are smiling you little.. Ahahaha.. thank you so much JiEunnie. Don't call me that! - Oh c'mon I know you love hearing that. Aisssh whatever!!! and I just heard a tone on the other line. She never change, always hanging up on me when she feels embarassed.

While in Korea, a lady approaching two women seeking for a job. "Hi girls... Oh hi there! The tall woman said in response. I notice you are looking for job while pointing on some folders they have. Oh yeah we are, the smaller girl shyly said in response. Here's my calling card and the address of the office I'm working in. Please drop by and send your resumes, you have a potential to be part of our company. Oh really?, the tall girl excitedly response and read the business card given to her. "LM Fashion Inc."
Its a new company, so you might have a chance to get in. Teeheee, we assure you that we are gonna drop by to your office, the tall woman squeal out of excitement. Okay, hope to see you there. Bye!

Oh my God Jisoo, the universe is on our side! I think that company is meant for us. Umm, I'm quite not sure about that pasta...what why? It's because how did they know that we are looking for a job? Are we really look that desperate? Uh, sortoff?- Rosè said nervously. Is that so? Uh yeah, so...we need to hurry and drop by to the office. You know the saying, "early birds gets the worm" Hmmm, but still something is weird. Oh c'mon Jisoo, its been a month already and we are still jobless we really need to have a job or else we are going to end up leaving in the streets. Ara ara...just calm yourself firsf. Aisssh, how can I'll calm myself if we knew that in just a matter of days we will be homeless. Okay, relax pasta... Let's go that place and get the job. Yey!!! - Rose squeal out of happiness...

Happy Birthday to our dear Jennie...

I am trying to write as much as I can because our exam was already done

I am trying to write as much as I can because our exam was already done. I'm sure I'm gonna get occupied on the following days...I hope you like this chapter..

Don't forget to hit the like button or else Rosè will hank you!!!😉 (Rosè accent)

Have a beautiful weekend guys!!!!

Thank you for reading!!!