See you!!!

"Are you serious Kai?!", this is not the right time to make jokes. "Honey, lis-, No!!! KIM JONGIN!, as far as I remember 2 weeks ago you've just swear that you are going to support me on this. Yes I am, bu- , "No buts Kai". Honey listen to me first, please calm down - Kai approach the raging Jennie. How am I suppose to calm down Kai? Tell me! Listen okay? We are going to follow in Korea just give me 3 months. 3 months??? That's too long Kai! Honey, you know I need to settle my job here first, I don't want to be a burden to you. But you can work with us? Nope, that would be the last thing I'll do. How about our son you kno-, relax honey we are going to do face time every day. You will still see us and can talk to us. But I can't be away from him for that long you know that. Aisssh Jennie, I repeat there's face time and beside I know you can't handle them if the two of them go with you. You know I can't handle our daughter tantrums, Ara arasso but Kai I tell you now, you only have 3 months to settle everything and you'll fly back to Korea or else I'll fly back here just to pick your assess. "You are making me laugh Honey", I am not joking Kai, I'm dead serious now. So you better keep your promise!!! Of course I promise honey!!, gosh you don't need to yell at me. I repeat Kai, you are go- ya ya arasso honey. Sehun is here, we need to go to the airport.

~~~~

Sehun please watch my two boys while I'm away please, you know Kai always tolerate our son. Don't worry Jane leave it to me, Sehun said while tapping Jennie's shoulder. Sehun I'll trust you on this please... Yeah I know it already Jane. Just go, you still have a lot of things to do inside. Okay, thank you in advance Sehun. You are very much welcome Jane. Okay, and you little guy - as Jennie averted his gazed to his son. Yes mommeyy, promise you'll be good okay? I will mommey! And promise me we are going to do everyday?!!! Yes mommmy! And promise m- "I'll call you asap when there's a pwablem mommy!!!" - the little boy cut Jennie to finish her sentence. O-Okay you are so smart baby!- Jennie said out of disbelief. Okay hug mommy now, bye mommy don't worry I'll be a good boy while you are away. Okay pinky fingers? The boy locked in his pinky to Jennie. Jennie gave his son one a tight hug and a kiss to his cheeks then stand up to get her daughter from Kai. We are going now bye!!!
Bye take care!!!- the three said in unison while waving at the girls.

~~~~

Mommmy I'm hungry, just wait a little bit baby. The stewardees is already near, she will give our food in a while. Arato, the cute little girl response patiently while wobbling her face on her seat.

After a couple of minutes, Anyeong cute little girl, the stewardess said as she approached towards Jennie's seats. Anyeonghateyo imonim... woahh? You can speak korean? - the stewardess said out of shock. Yes she can understand a little, Jennie said proudly. Oh you have a smart kid madam. Anyway, here's your food sorry for waiting. Its okay, thank you. Yey! Food! - the little girl scream out of happiness. Sorry for that, she really likes to eat. It's okay madam, enjoy your meal. Kamtahamnita imonim, you are very much welcome cutie, the stewardess said in response.

~~~~~~~
Anyeong blinkeu!!!!! I know I'm already late but still better late than sorry..

I know I know no need to remind me the news about GD and Jennie, who cares??? I still believe in JenLisa...

For now, I would like to say belated Happy Birthday to our dearest lisa aka cat lady, mama L of her L family...
Also lets welcome her new baby Lego... "leggo all the negativity and have faith in JenLisa"🤭🤭🤭

Also, let congratulate our dearest rosie for being listed in guiness book of record (you may read the whole article below)

Also, let congratulate our dearest rosie for being listed in guiness book of record (you may read the whole article below). We are so proud of you, by the way she also has her tiktok account, let us support her by follow her account.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20210412000702

Jisoo's drama is also near, despite of all the issues lets not stop supporting our girls. Thank you again for reading.

Again, thank you for reading. Please don't forget to hit the star button, thank you in advance.