Operation: ChaeSoo

It's been a week since I haven't seen Luna, I wonder if she misses me because I really miss that little kitten, I don't know why I am so fond of her maybe she reminds me of someone.

Are you not going to eat lunch?, Jisoo asks impatiently.

Uh nope go ahead, take your lunch with your Chaeyoung.

What did you say?

Your Chaeyoung???, I said in an slow manner. Am I wrong? She is your girlfriend right?

Uh no, we-were just friends - Jisoo stutter.

What??? Oh c'mon that beautiful bombshell is not your girlfriend?, I response exaggerately.

Y-yes, Jisoo said shyly.

But I thought you two are exclusively dating? Wait were you friendzone?

Oof course not!

Then why?

Because were friends okay? Stop being nosy.

O-okay, Bambam will be happy then.

W-why?, Jisoo asks hesitantly.

Duh, isn't it obvious? Bam likes your girl oh I mean your friend.

Um, okay, Jisoo deadpanned and leave the room immediately.

I've been working closely with Jisoo lately because I also need her expertise to review some of my other accounts from Thailand and I'm really amuse that she is really intelligent but somehow dumb when it comes to the girl she love. So I have to help this girl to get her dream girl.

I press the intercom, yo Bam you still  busy?

Nope, I was about to go to your office now. Is Jisoo already went out for lunch?

Yeah she went with Chaeyoung and Miss Kim.

Okay, I'll be there in a minute.

Uh no, lets just meet at the cafeteria. I also want to eat their.

Okay, I'll see you then.

~~~
Hey Pri, why do you want to eat here? Did you eat something? I thought you are avoiding Miss Kim?

Ya!, just be quiet!

Why???

I have a favor to ask you.

What is it then?

Go flirt with Rosè Park.

What? Why? Aren't Jisoo and her exclusively dating?

Nope, that's why we need to help that dummy to get her girl.

Oh I like that...I'm good with that. Bam walk towards the three girls excitedly.

Hey wait for me!

Hi ladies, is this your secrets on keeping your healthy body?

Oh hi there Bam, Chaeyoung immediately response and also see Priya.

Priya, you are also here.

Oh Hi Miss Park, you are always stunning Pri said in response that makes Rosè crimson blush.

Oh stop that, this is Jennie's new design she just let me wear it to see some feedback.

Well, I guess I have made a right feedback? I said while holding my nape out of embarassment and glance to Jennie secretly but I failed because she saw me and I quickly look away but of course I look at her again and saw her smile.