First Meeting

I am currently having discussion with Ji Eun and Bam when suddenly we heard a knock from the door. Bam open the door and Miss Kim and the two ladies earlier is with her. Looks like you have a great instict Miss Kim, I was about to call you to discuss our plans and strategy. Oh glad that my instict always work but before that I have a request to make and its regarding with these two ladies behind me. Oh right, where are my manners. I stand up and reach their hands to do handshake with them. Its nice to meet you Miss? I reach the hand out of the shorter one and waiting for her to give her name, uh yes its nice to meet you I'm Kim Jisoo. Oh its a pleasure to meet you Miss Kim, so Kim is really famous here in Korea right? Uh yeah, you are right just call me Jisoo. Okay Jisoo thank you for joining the company and then I move forward to greet the taller one, Its nice to meet you Miss? Uh Park Rose Ann, oh what a nice name you have? Uh thank you, she said while blushing. It suit you well Miss Park, its beautiful. Uh thank you, Chaeyoung said while having a crimson face. As I was saying Li-Priya, I am here to request a proposal for the two of them to work with me. Okay go on please, since Jisoo is an accounting graduate and Chae-Rosè is in to Interior designs I would like them to team up with me. I'd like to propose Jisoo to be the Finance Manager and Rosè as the Creative Consultant of my designs. Um thats a great proposal but for Jisoo here she can't be just working with you, she will handle and monitor all the finances of our company, is that okay with you Jisoo? Huh me??? Yes you? Can you do it? Uh yes I can do it, thank you for the trust. Okay glad to hear it from you. And you Miss Park is it okay with you to be the consultant of Lesyuex? Of course, its a pleasure to be the Creative Consultant of Lesyeux. Okay then, lets start to work and discuss our business plan. Ji Eun can you please help me discuss our strategy for this year. Okay, Ji Eun started the discussion and finish it within 10 minutes. Okay, so what can you say about our strategy for this year? Hmmm, its really good but about the models that we are going to promote I think we should use the famous celebrities here in Korea first since we are based here in Korea and Koreans will be our major consumer. Hmm okay, so do you have anyone in mind? Uh yes there's a lot, we could hire the Song Song couple. Uh Jennie I'm sorry but they are not a couple anymore they just got divorce recently. Rosè bring the bad news. Oh my really?? That is so sad to hear, Jennie response sadly. "Well, there's no such things as forever", Priya butt in. Everyone got in silence and didn't have the courage to answer Priya's statement. Uh okay so lets get back to our topic, who else we can hire? Ji Eun quickly butt in to divert the topic. Uh how about we hire G Dragon? Rosè quickly suggested. Okay lets put him in our list, anyone else? Can we at least get the Song Couple? Jennie still insist the couples. Are you sure about this Jennie? They might affect the sales of your clothes if we will hire them. Bam asks hesitantly. Its not the Song couple they are buying, its my designs and I believe they are the only one who can portray my clothes so good. Okay lets put them in the list first, Priya butt in to finish the conversation. Anyone else? How about Jun Ji Hyun? She is very classy, Jisoo suggested. Okay anyone else? How about Park Seo Joon? Rosè shoot another suggestion. Okay, anyone else? Song Ji Hyo and Kim Woo Bin. Okay lets all get them in the list first and have re run once Miss Kim finalized all her designs.  Okay meeting adjourn, you may take your lunch now..

Uh Priya can I talk to you for a moment?, uh you can say it now here Miss Kim. Uhm I mean in private, is there anything that the team shouldn't know about this? Uh yes, I have some private matter to ask right now. Okay lets just talk later, just have your lunch first since I have some meeting to attend to in 5 minutes. Okay Priya, thank you.

Anyeong blinkeu!

Here's another chapter for you guys.

Please don't forget two hit the like button (Rosè Accent)