Ruby Jane Kim

FOUR fucking years have passed and leaving Lisa still haunts me, I missed her so much, her smile, her eyes, her touch, I missed all everything about her. I wonder how she is now? I hope she's doing fine and I hope she already forgiven me.But...I hope she haven't moved on from me like as much as I havent moved on from her. I hope she still loves me as much as I love her. Every day, every night, these are my wishful thinking - thinking we never parted away from each other, thinking we are still under the same roof living together, holding hands when crossing the street or whenever I'm scared, crying on her shoulder when I'm sad, reaching our dreams together, laughing together whenever we find something funny and mostly making love to her whenever I want. " I never failed to think about you my Love", I said while caressing the ring she gave me. Suddenly someonene open the door of my office - Oh hey, you're still awake? Are you working on a new design of your clothes? - Jongin asks while yawning. Uh yeah, just thinking of another concept for my new design.

Okay, don't sleep too late you'll get wrinkles and you'll be ugly in no time.

Yeah I'll sleep in a few minutes, I chuckled on his statement.

I clean up the materials I used earlier and went straight to the bathroom to do my daily beauty routine before going to sleep.

As I went out from the bathroom, a tiny little hands pull up my shirt. "Mommy, what took you so long?" - a cute little girl asks me while rubbing her eyes. Sorry sweetie, mommy just finished some work.
Okayy, can I sleep beside you with Daddy? Of course sweetie, you can sleep with us. Yey!!! - she squeal out of happiness. Ssssh, don't be too loud your brother might get awake. "Sorry mommy", she whispered in return. Your so cute sweetie, I said as I tap the tip of her nose. Lets go to sleep... while walking to the bed, the door ajar and a little boy with round eyes peek from it - Mommmyyy, he run towards me crying. I had a bad dream. Don't cry honey, what is it? Would you like to tell me your dreams? Yeah, he said while sobbing. Okay tell me I will listen...Shome bad guys took you away from ut.. Oh that's really a bad dream sweet pea bu-. What happened why are you crying? - Jongin asks worriedly and cut me from comforting our son. Daddy I had a bad dream, someone took mommy away from ut, the little boy told while still sobbing. Don't worry sweet pea, Daddy won't let it happen. Yeah, daddy will protect ut from the bhad guyts..., the little girl agreed to calm down his brother.

Okay kids, lets sleep now, its late and you should both sleep at this hour. But-- hush now sweetpea. Mommy and Daddy is here, you'll be fine. Your bad dreams won't come back, right Daddy? Y-yes of course, mommy is right so lets all sleep now. Yes Daddy, the two kids said in unison. Goodnight babies! Goodnight mommy and daddy...

~~~
While preparing breakfast, I receive a call from Irene. Ne, unnie? What's making you call me at 6AM in the morning, yaaaaaaaaaaaa Jennie ya... - Irene shrieks from the other line. Aw unnie, your going to ruin my eardrum, what's up with you? Didn't I say don't call me Jennie...Aissh c'mon no one's here, no one will hear me. So what's with the excitement and an early morning call? Oh ya about that, I receive a call from a new interested investor - What??? Really? - Yeah.. they are going to build a new fashion company. Oh that's a good news unnie. But how did they know us? Uh, that I do not know yet. But..., the CEO set up a meeting to talk with us regarding this matter. Oh that's great unnie! This is the beginning of our success unnie. Yey!- Yey, cheers to both of us..We need to celebrate this Jennie ya.. Aisshh unnie jebal, okay Ruby Jane. That's better...
I'm so excited unnie "Les Yeux" will be known worldwide and this is the start of it....Okay so better get ready all your designs..The CEO will be here in the next two days. Oh okay unnie, see you later...

Hi Blinks!!!

I guess you've heard the news, Rosè and Lisa's solo is coming..Yey!!! Lets all support our pinks...

Happy New Year!!!

Thank you for reading!!!! Don't forget to hit the like button (Rosè accent)