18: EQUINOX

"H-heirs?"

Spencer nodded to my question like a freaking idiot. This is unbelievable!

And when I glance towards Parker, he immediately avoided it as he frustratingly pursed his lips. And even though I wanted to shout and ask them about everything- I can't, especially that won't come out.

A moment of silence devoured us. As if an angel suddenly crossed just to gave as a feeling of eternal peace.

Ang mga gulat at inis kong mga mata ay dumapo kay Spencer, ang natatanging nakangiti sa aming grupo. At dahil alam kong iwas sa akin si Parker pagkatapos n'ya akong landiin kanina, kusang dumapo ang mga mata ko kay Tyler na abala sa paglilinis ng kanyang salamin.

Ngunit hindi ko maintindihan ang nangyayari, kung mga taga-pagmana pala sila ay dapat sila ang pinakaunang niligtas ng mga miyembro ng LIVE Corporation, at dapat mayroon din silang ideya tungkol sa sakit na kumakalat. Noong nakausap ko si Tyler tungkol sa mga hinuha tungkol sa apocalypse, alam kong hindi n'ya alam ang karamihan sa mga detalye.

"Big boss," Untag ni Parker. Isang malalim na buntong hininga ang kumawala kay Tyler bago n'ya sinuot ang salamin niya.

Tyler roamed his eyes until it landed on mine, "Are you angry?" he asked while looking me in the eyes.

To be honest, I am not angry at all. Instead, I am befuddled that I wanted to shout at them just to squeeze them for the information about the LIVE Corporation, the project Genesis, and the apocalypse itself.

I avoided his eyes and slowly shook my head, "It's... Nevermind," I mumbled.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Spencer along with his blissful grin; he's the only person in this room that has the guts to plaster a freaking smile. Can't that kid read the atmosphere he made?

"Mommy, galit ka?" the freaking idiot suddenly asked. I was about to utter something when he suddenly speaks again, "I'm sorry rin..."

"Bakit?"

"Kasi 'di ba sabi ko kanina, sina Tyler dapat ang humingi ng tawad sa'yo- E, dapat ako rin kasi parte rin naman ng corporation ang pamilya namin."

Tyler curiously lifted his head just to gaze towards Spencer, "What are you saying?" Tyler asked. He doesn't know? How can he be a fucking heir if he doesn't even know any part of it?!

"Investors..." Spencer truthfully said.

Cara clasped her hands as she put a lollipop on her mouth, "Bakit parang mas taga-pagmana pa si Spencer sa inyong dalawa? Hindi n'yo man lang alam na part ng LIVE Corporation ang pamilya nina Spencer."

"I'm studying in Laodicea," Parker mumbled.

"So do I," Tyler said as he shrugged.

Cara blew air out her mouth as she rolled her eyes to two gentlemen in front. And as she slammed her elbow on the table, she suddenly brooded to them, "He's also studying in that school..."

And with the connection of our lives, I felt everything was already planned. My eyes automatically search for that almond eyes, and as it landed on his, I was no longer in surprise that he was looking at me too.

"Is everything planned? W- we being together and-"

"No, Amira," Parker answered with his mellow voice. My eyes remained looking at him, and there is a part of me that feels sorry because I can the pain in his eyes, "What happened on the rooftop isn't my plan, our meeting, the confession-"

Pareparehas kaming nagulat nang suntukin ni Tyler sa tagiliran si Parker kasabay nito ang mapanuksong tingin dito, "Doc, nakaamin ka na?" tanong nito.