Prologue

Dear Alex,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. I'm sorry that I could not contact you properly for the past months; I was so busy that I don't even have time for myself because I was actually promoted six months ago as a cheer captain. I was so happy back then when I got the news, Alex.

But now...

I am no longer happy, Alex.

I don't know what happened, and I don't know when it started, I don't even know where to start- All I know is I'm fucked up. We are all fucked up. And now, I'm regretting that I didn't cross the wall when I have the chance. I don't want to live here anymore, please, save me, Alex.

I am surrounded, but they are no humans.

They are drawn to lights, and any hiss or noise make they will devour you. Their eyes were crimson, sometimes black and some of them have wits, and it is scary as shit. But what I don't like the most is their faces; most of them have their skull shattered with their eyes popping, which were sometimes going up and down. Their teeth were black, sharper, and stronger than before; blood was dripping coming out of their mouth - those blood weren't theirs, to begin with; it is from the flesh they have devour. Their skin was paler than snow, and cracks were all over their damn body.

Please save me, Alex.

Please save me once you receive this email.

Please, I don't want my companions to die nor to kill those beasts.

"Target Laodicea."

Please, Alex. Save us.

#