38: BITCH

“Please… I’m begging you…”

I frustratingly bit my bottom lip and gazed towards Tita Alleona. She was looking at Mr. And Mrs. Revileza worriedly as if she wanted to help them, but I know that in their current state— we can’t.

Half of Mrs. Revileza’s face was already devoured by the bozos, and she’s unconscious. On the other hand, the lower body of Mr. Revileza was already. I don’t know if it’s a good thing that he’s still conscious and still feeling the endless pain.

“Amira…”

Mabilis akong umiling kay Tita Alleona saka tinago ang katana sa aking likod, “No… No…” Killing bozos is okay, but killing an entire human is another issue.

We both halted when he heard footsteps and whispers coming from the lounge of facility thirteen. The voices aren’t familiar, and it only means that Cara and the others are relocated somewhere.

Masyado kong natuon ang atensyon ko dahilan upang maagaw sa ‘kin ni Tita Alleona ang katana, malamlam siyang tumingin kay Mr. Revileza na tumawa lamang ng mahina.

“Kill me… Kill me please,” sambit nito. Nagpakawala ng isang malalim na buntong si Tita Alleona bago nito tinutok ang katana sa leeg nito, “Salamat…”

Napapikit na lamang ako nang hiwain niya ang leeg nito at mabilis na pinunasan ang katana. Nang maglakad papunta sa pinto siya sa pinto ay agad ko s’yang pinigilan.

“We can’t get out there!” I hissed. She suddenly rolled her eyes, “What are you going to do kapag nakalabas tayo rito? Kill those people just like what you did to him?”

“I did him a favor, okay?”

I rolled my eyes at her and stole the katana in her hand. She’s a Nakamura, and it only means that she’s a skilled samurai too. I brooded to the disgusting bozos, who are still devouring Mrs. Revileza. I am pissed, and they can receive my anger.

And while they are busy, I immediately cut off their heads without any hesitation. Napukaw naman ng bagay sa likod ng isa sa kanila ang atensyon ko, “There is a vent!”

“You want us to escape through that shit?”

“Yes! Let’s modernize our film! Hindi na sa TV lalabas si Sadako kundi sa isang vent na lang—” Bigla na lamang niyang hinampas ang ulo ko saka naumang pumasok sa vent. Magrereklamo tapos mauuna pa pala sa ‘kin. Baliw.

Tahimik lamang akong sumunod sa kanya. Maluwag ang vent kaya’t hindi ganoon kahirap ang gumapang ngunit hindi ko inaasahan na sa isang kisame pala ito nakakonekta. Dahil sa mahabang daan, napapasilip kami mga nadadaanan namin na ceiling vent, minsan ay may nakikita pa akong ibang apostles.

“Hey—” I suddenly stopped from crawling when I heard a familiar, annoying voice.

Tita Alleona noticed it which made her grimaced at me, “Why the hell are stopping?” She mouthed. Yet, instead of answering her. I leaned to the ceiling vent and searched for the annoying woman.

“Your muscles are really tight, Parker. Well… You’re the ace of Laodicea’s baseball team so…” The annoying woman clung her arm to Parker’s arm. Isn’t he supposed to be in disguise?! I cannot believe this guy!

“Yeah…” Parker softly laughed.

What the fucking hell is funny? Freaking remove her hands of you, you jerk! Tyler suddenly walked between them, making them separated from each other.

“Let’s back to work, Sierra,” Tyler said. Sierra flirtatiously searched for Parker’s hand and intertwined it with her. I’m going to kill that flirty cheer captain of Alpheus High using my bare hands.