Chapter 13: Telling Nash why

Monday

*Beep, beep, beep, beeeeep!*

"Ugh, just leave me alone! Go away!" I say picking up the pillow beneath my hand and putting it on top of my head.

My door opens. "hey i now you here that thing, now get up!" My uncle shakes me. "Rachel! Get up!" "Ughh"i throw the pilliow at him. "hey now"he wobbles back. "Are you drunk, because you havent came home since idk,you werent home once i was here and you never act like this."

"Actually i have, and you dont tell me what i cant do, now i dont know who you think you are but you can go to some foster home if you want because i am not putting up with your fucking bullshit ms. Princess" "hey i never fucking said anything that you cant drink all i said was that are you drunk."

"Shit i aint got to put up with your mouth get your ass to school." he slurs and wobbles out of my room. i didnt know when i came living her that i had to put up with a drunk. wait. it was his anneversiry yesterday with his ex wife. well now arent i freaking stupid.i run out of my room to find uncle joey.

He was in his bedroom passesd out. i grabbed a pen and a piece of paper from his table. i wrote:

Uncle joey, sorry for being bad back there i didnt mean to i was to tired and i didnt mean none of that.
I am sorry
Rachel

I go back to my room and get ready for school.

At School

I put the cadalic in park. I get out and head toward the head of the schools steps not even stopping to say hello to anybody. i don't feel like being nice at all today i feel horable. i might even throw up. i notice people in the hallway getting stuff out of thier lockers and were talking about the same thing everyone that i pass by.

Once i get close to my locker i find a familar looking body and hair that i knew quite well. with a bandana on. it was just like the one i got on te plane but different. it was black first then pink and white. The muscle tank he was wearing was the same color as the bandana with pink letters. the guy turned around. "TAY?!!" I say frozen to the spot where i stood.

"Yeah" he walks up close to me but i beat him to it and hugged him. apparently everybody in the hall watching us be extremley wierd. i give him a hug. "what are you doing here?, I thought you went back home?" I say. "well i am here on another tour and also just came to see my best friend."

After school at Nash's house

"So what did you have to tell me rach?" Nash says running his fingers through his hair as he leans on his dresser. i sit down on the bed. "might want to fully sit down." I say pointing to the dresser. he sits down on the dresser. "well, it's about time i told you that i'm preganant" he jumps up. "WHAT?" He says coming to sit beside me. "how long are you?" He asks. "i'm four weeks i found out i was pregnant the day we left to go to magcon" i say slighty touching my stomach but then taking my hand off it. "Did he force you or something because i'l---" i stop him mid sentence by saying this. "no, no, its nothing like that. actually i wanted to have a baby." "Why do you want to have a baby, you know that if people at school find out they will judge you badly, you know that right?"

"I don't give a shit if they judge me it's my life they don't know me and never will." *sigh* i get up and walk up to his dresser and sit down. "why? I want a baby?" I let another sigh and take in a deep breath befroe i start talking agian.

"The reason i want to have a baby is because generations on my mom side of the family, they could only be able to have one baby. Its like in thier genes only one. my mom and dad tried they wanted me to have a brother they tried for months and years. it just wouldnt happend. i actually want like 3 kids, and i got to thinking and that my family tried when they were older."

"So, i thought well maybe just maybe try when young and see what happeneds. you know, and the thing i told you about Elliott raping me and stuff it was a lie. we actually did love each other. we both had a crush on each other when we were little. and one day in freshman year. since Eliott is one year older than me, he came up and asked me out but not like you think everyone gets asked out. i gound out later that he was abusive, and i couldnt take it at one point but i wanted a baby so i put up with it. yeah after that he told me that he wanted a baby. of course i still lived him cause you got to admit i loved him since i was little. so we trued and tried finally i was preganant. I was 1 month preganant still not showing and of course my parents didnt know. and thats when that party happened." nash get up without saying anything and just crosses his arms gestureing like "go on, continue"

So i did.

"8months ago, he got to be really abusive, it's like he has this dark side to him. And i told him its over and thats when we moved around the state and he followed. we finally came across jefferson high an left me alone. but one month later here i am. stabding here next to you. pregnant yet agian. so i know my theroy worked because if i was only to have one baby then i shouldnt be pregnant right now. so i guess i kinda broke the curse but enough about me. i'm kinda really tired from this whole day, and i haven't had enough sleep so ima go home."

He looks like he is mad and disappointed. and i didnt like that so i had to say i wanted to go home. i lied to him. " Well thanks for tellung the truth and congrats on the baby" he says walking me to the door. after i walk out he shuts it.