Chapter 14: the unexpected trip

Saturday

"So i have a surprise for you, i will pick you up in an hour." Elliott says on the phone. "sure, i'll be waiting." i hang up. i put on my half dream catcher shirt with a white over thing. and high waisted shorts. I straighten my hair and put grey vans on. i go down the stairs and turn on the tv. i basically never talk to my uncle ever agian.
He did find me a car though. but he has spending a lot of time with deb lately so never had the chance to talk.

I hear a familar horn. I grab my sunglasses and go outside. i lock the door behind me. i saw Hayes playing with a football over there with one of his friends "hey i thought nash was supose to go with you everytime you go somewhere with him." Hayes has never liked me so he is always making an excuse to get his brother not to be friends with me. i flipped him the bird and got in Elliott's car.

"Oh, so you flick people off now do ya?" I shrug. "only people i hate" i pointed at him and hayes. i let a laugh escape. "oh then why havent you done it yet." He asks. "because i'm a nice person." i say he lets out a laugh. "i'm just kidding with you alright, i dont hate you, i hate hayes." i say looking at hayes.

"Just keep it up, anyway. since it's tweleve pm. and in sc its like going to be hot we are going to the beach, might take a while to get there but it's worth it." He says backing out of the driveway. "awesome!" I take my phone out my purse about to text jazmine but Elliott takes my phone away from me. "no phones aloud on this trip" and threw my phone in the back seat. i reach back there and try to grab it. he pulls over and gets it. "don't make me do this". he has my phone it one hand and he opens the trunk and i try to reach my phone from his hand "give it here!!" "Alright i have no choice. he puts it in the trunk he closes it so fast i dont even have a chance to grab it. "why, me?" We get back in the car and headed towards myrtle beach.

----------------------------------------------
Just a short chapter to get everything settled for the next chapter. It's gonna be good.