Chapter 5: Maybe i will get it after all

"Cool well i can see if my uncle can let me go with you." i say feeling so happy. "you dont even know that i would just die to kiss those lips of yours. I wont let nothing stop me from going to magcon with you even if my uncle says no. i'll sneak out just to spend time with you" i say in my head.

"Alright" he says. he grabs my hoodie and starts pulling it off of me. "what are you doing?" I ask pulling my hoodie back on. "Jaz told me about why u wear hoodies. you dont have to hide your stomach from me. i'm your friend i will never judge you like that." After he said that i let him pull the hoodie off of me. and he gets up from the floor and holds it in his hand.

"Hey what are you doing?" "If you want it back u got to get me first." he says as he runs out the room. i giggle he is so kid like. i chase after him saying "give it back!" He starts running downstairs. theres no way im running downstairs i'm so clumsy i dont want to break any bone agian. so i walk down the stairs. "Nu uh no way" he calls back. "Hayes look at rachel's hoodie hahaha aint it adorable haha." i hear him talking to hayes. thats so mean. "well, yeah it is i bet its even more adorable on her." Hayes replies back once i get there.

"Hey!" I say and snatch the jacket back.
"I was just messing with ya" nash says as he looks apologetic at me. i cover the jacket over my stomach.

After a couple of hours its 8:00pm and mrs. Grier was cooking dinner and nash and skylnn asked me to stay. I just called my uncle joey and he said "its fine" that i could have dinner over at nash's he also said he wont be home till late, that maybe he will pull an all nighter.

"He said yeah i can mrs.Grier so i will be staying for dinner. if thats ok." "its fine." She says as she looks at me while flipping the hamburger on the other side. "is there anything i can help with?" I ask while standing next to her.

"No its fine, thank you though" she says giving me a smile. i nodded and went to find nash. i think me and nash have come really good friends fast. two hours ago. nash told me some things. and knowing me, since i was so lost in the moment in his eyes and his face, i probablly blurted out every single secret i had.

He never got distracted at all when we were talking. i feel a smile come across my face. I put my hair up in a messy bun. I went to go find Nash and he was talking with skylynn about something and i waited outside the closed door .

Next morning

I woke up by the sound of my phone alarm go off. I yawned and stretched before turning off my phone alarm. i got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen to find my uncle joey cooking pancakes. "well, when did you get back?" I asked going to the table and sitting down in the chair. "Well i got back around midnight, you should go get dressed breakfast will be ready when your ready." i nodded and went in my closet and grabbed my white, cream long sleeve shirt. along with a red scarf, ripped skinny jeans, black cute type of combat boots. and of course my leather jacket. My favorite jacket in the whole world.

I go to the bathroom and put my clothes on, i curled my hair. Raced downstairs to eat breakfast. uncle joey was gone. there was a plate on a table that had pancakes on it. Beside it was a note that said.

went to give my friend back his truck to get my cadalic back, be back in 5mins.
-Joey

I hope one day he finds the right person for him he deserves it, i know he might be a jack ass sometimes but wish that he finds the one. i start eating the pancakes. it had butter and syrup just the way i like it. When i finished the door opened, i got up to wash my dish. "ready to go?" I nodded.

At school

I saw Jazmine i was walking over towards her when somebody steps in front of me. i looked up to see who it was. it was the crystal blue eyed boy i secretly loved. "hey" i smiled at him. he smiled back. My uncle started the car and headed towards work. "so wanna meet some of my friends?" He asks. "sure" i say. as we were walking towards them i got butterflies. will i be able to make friends with his friends. This is the first time i will have friends.