Chapter 7: The dinner that started it all

As i am walking towards the door nash puts his hand on my back. he gets the door and says "After you" i said "thank you" me and Jazmine walked in i saw debra and my uncle was standing behind the counter laughing while holding a glass of wine. Elliott is on the otherside laughing to. my uncle heard the door shut and looked toward us. "Hey guys dinner is almost ready, Elliott's overe here teling us a story" my uncle smiles. his eyes tells me he forgives Elliott for everything. i look at Elliott. "hey babe what you doing here?" I ask as i give him a welecome kiss.

I look back at nash and he looks away, he looks disapointed. "Hey little man, why you here" Elliott asks with that dead serial killer look. nash comes up and says "ah, i came over for dinner if thats okay with you." I looked at Jazmine and wave my hand to tell her to follow me. We walk to my room and get my clothes put away in the closet. We walked back down and everyone was having a good time.

since Elliott is 18 he will be graduating this year and i have no idea what would happen. "Jazmine, how about i get to know you because you are my girlfriends best friend since like, forever" elliott says walking up to him and puttin hi arm around her waist and walking outside to talk. i am so confused. "hey, wanna go up to your bedroom?" Nash asks putting his arm around my shoulders. "huh, ummm what are you doing Elliott Will KILL YOU!" I scream in my head. I didnt have a choice , we were already walking towards my bedroom. he whispers in my ear "Elliott said i had some time to talk to you alone. and plus your uncle said he wanted to have some fun so he left with Debra in her car and went to her place." he knows that i cant stand it when people whisper stuff in my ear it sends shivers dpwn my spine. since it was Nash who was doing it, i was embrassed to but the shivers felt like electricity going down from my ear to my feet.

"I can go to magcon with you so when are we leaving?" I ask putting my hair in a mesdy bun. "well i think we are leaving sunday" he says looking straight at me. "this sunday?" He shook his head no "a week from that" oh. i feel a huge smile creep on my face. Nash see's this and he gave me that beautiful smile he has. "so what did you and Elliott talk about" i ask while getting up to get my phone off my bedside table. " He puts his hands threw his hair and say "that if you were lying about going to magcon with me, then he will find you and...." he stopped but never continued. i sat in front of him leaving no hardly any space left. "Nash it's okay, i can handle it tell me" i say putting both my hands on his shoulders. "i can't Rach, i just-" he says pushing my hands off his shoulders on looks down. "Nash, tell me" "no rach, i can't" "i don't want you to get hurt." he gets up fast and walks out the door. before he closes it, i caught a glimpse of his face he was really sad. i feel really bad that Elliott put him in this positon. i run after nash.

"Nash!" I say he is walking towards the door. i try to catch up but he already started walking towards his house. i follow him untill the door frame to outside. "Nash?!?" Elliott was standing a few feet away with Jazmine. he had his hands in his pockets and she had her phone out look like she was texting somebody. i ran back inside i was about to cry, i didnt want Elliott to see because that would be trouble for all of us.

Elliott caught my arm and pulled me back diwn from the stairs. i hurried and try to not make the tears in my eyes fall down. he kisses me deeply. "whats wrong babe?" He looks down into my eyes. it was to late i was already crying tears came rolling down my cheeks. my mouth didnt move at all. i made no sound the tears just fell down my cheeks, down to my chin, then drops to the floor. Elliott hugs me tightly. i wish he wasn't acting all inocent right now. i hug him back i let everything come out. all the tears i held back from my dad came back and i let it all out.

He puts his hands on the side of my arms and pulls my chin up to where he sees my face. he put his hands on my cheeks and wipe they tears away. Jazmine is staying outside for a minute i stop crying and take a deep breath in and out. i grab his arm and we walk up the stairs, since i knew Jazmine would be going to my room after she came in, i walked to my uncle's huge room.