Chapter 10: Save me

Thursday night

"Rachel, how do you feel about Nash" cam says looking at me. everyone has their attention on me. even Nash he looks like he is waiting paitently for my answer. "well-"

Someone opens the door. this guy was tall and had a hat covering most part of his face so i coulndt see who it was. Well at least no one had their attention on me now. He sat his bookbag down and lifted his blue baseball cap away from his face and sat it beside his bookbag. "Elliott?" I say and everyone gets up and make sure they hurry away from me. The guys left to go to thier rooms. Nash and taylor stayed. "hey babe, missed me?" His eyes turned that seril killer look that gave me fear. He gave me a hug and kissed me then went over to nash and said. "hey man," he said giving nash a handshake. "and who is this" elliott asked as he stands in front if taylor. "I'm Taylor" tay says as he shakes Elliotts hand. "what are you doing here" i ask jerking and pulling his shirt into the bathroom. once i shut the bathroom door i hear them two sit down on the bed and wait. "Now babe, you never do that agian!" he slaps me on my cheek. after he slaps me i put my hands on my cheek and walk backwards. "now did you think i wasnt going to see those instagram photos!? You still want to know why i came here!?" He says getting closer to me and i keep backing up until i hit the glass door of the shower. I let out a gasp as he was about to slap me agian and i slid down. thinking were to get out, he has me trapped nowhere to go. i feel my face burn as the tears roll down my face and i take heavy breaths to try to calm down.

He lowers to where he can see me. "look at me" he says i just turned my face toward the wall. "look at me" he says getting louder. i an still not looking at him. "i said to look at me!" He screams at the top of his lungs he grabs my chin and pulls my face to where im looking directly at him. for about two mins he just stares into my eyes.

All of a sudden i see Elliotts fist go up to me eye, "Nash!!!!" I scream to him as loud as i can and start crying. thats all i remember before i blacked out.

I wake up with something on my right eye and it was very cold. "owww, ahh shit what happened?" I say sitting up when i wake up in a different hotel room and notice Elliott in the bathroom just got out the shower putting his clothes on. i back up all the way to the head rest. i looked to see if he was looking when he wasnt i ran out the room, forgetting to close the door but i ran with all my might, good thing i did track and was good at running.

I dropped whatever the hell was on my eye and hurry to find an elevator to go to the 4th floor. "come on, come on, come on," i say over and over until the elevator came. before the doors shut i saw Elliott wearing sweat pants and socks that's it. "you can run but you can't hide babe" he says and his eyes looked like they were filled with pleasure. well i deffinatley can't stand that look i mean it is fucking scary. i arrived on the 4th floor. i start crying and running to find the guys rooms. "Nash!!, Tayy?!!!, Jaaack?!, Maatt?!, Caam?!" I cry even harder. " help me he is going to kill me!!" Nash came running out of a room an found me and wrapped me in his arms. "Rach" he says with relief. i hug him back. I stopped crying but tears still kept running down my face. i whisper in his ear "Save me"