chapter 17: But..... The Baby

Nash, Elliott, and me are on the hotel room elliott got for me and him to spend the night but not any more.

I am sitting down in the bathroom just shocked and happy at the same time. i heard a door slammed shut. Then someone tries to open the bathroom door. "Rachel are you in there?" Nash calls out to me on the other side of the door. i get up and open the door.

"I need to talk to you" Nash says  as he leans on the bathroom counter.  "Yes?" I say sitting back down on the floor. " I love you, and I don't want you to get hurt or anything." He says as he is looking at me.  " Nash I hope you know that it's gonna take me a couple of days to think about this. I mean I'm having a baby with Elliott. It would kill Elliott if he couldn't take care or see the baby." I say covering me face with my hands. Nash gets down and sits in front of me.  He tried to get my hands off my face and pulled my chin up. "Look at me. I don't give a damn. I would be the baby's dad to. The baby could have two dads ." A smirk comes across his face and then he wipes it off. "Rach, I love you." He comes in to kiss me and I let him. He kisses me and I kissed him back. "Nash" i say. I look at him. I put my hand on his cheek. "Let me talk to Elliott about this please." He nods and I put my other hand on his other cheek. I kiss him agian. I leave the bathroom.

Elliott looks at me. He pulls me close. I see tears rolling down his cheek. I feel my face get cold. I start crying to. "Don't leave me" he says. We kiss. As soon as we break I say "never" we kiss again. Totally forgetting Nash was waiting in the bathroom waiting for an answer.

I have no idea what I should do. I just can't feel emotions right now. My heart and gut doesn't even know what I should do either all this pressure soon or later I don't think I could take it.  I'm just going to tell Nash to go home and we will decide all this later. Right now I don't want to ruin this. I was just starting to feel safe and love Elliott again.  But something always stops me every time. I do like Nash I kinda love him to but I really love Elliott to.

I don't want to choose either. I break from Elliott and go into the bathroom where Nash awaits. "Nash, can we wait till I get home and figure this all out together.?"  I say looking at the floor. "Ok" he stands up and kisses my forehead and leaves.

I just dont know what to do anymore. Will somebody help me?