Chapter 4 : Friends and secrets

Nash looks at Jazmine and says "we are not. don't you remember i am famous on vine." Nash gives me a smile and words "tell her about the jacket" i nodded " Well since my birthday was last friday. my uncle joey gave me two jackets. since i really like nash on vine and how funny he is and how cute he is, on vine. my uncle heard it from my dad. and he got me two jackets about nash" i start blushing, looking down at my feet i can sence someones eyes on me. its nash's. "Oh!!" Jazmine says and goes and grabs my arm and start walking agian. Nash catches up beside us and opens the door to his house. i still can't look at him since i said that and he could probablly tell that i didnt want to tell why i got the jackets. but he seems happy ever since i said that.

As Nash closes the door i finally look at him. he has a smile on his face. "heyy so uh.. lets go up to my room" he says, as he walks up the stairs. When we get in his room he sits down on his floor and checks his phone for something. Jazmine looks at me and says "hey Rachel, how about you tell me something about you." i noddied and nash puts his phone away and looks straight at me. "well, my mom and dad died 4 days ago." i look down and start feeling bad "i also on that day watched my dad kill himself" i look back up and they both have concern faces. "thats horiable and wasnt that your birthday?" Jazmine says as she puts her hand on my back.

"Yeah it was" i say starting to get tears in my eyes. but i remeber that i am in front of nash and held back the tears, and kept blinking until my eyes didnt feel like a tear was going to fall on my cheeks.

"I am realy sorry" nash says as he scoots s little closer to me and whispers in my ear it's okay you don't have to be tough in front of me" and from his low calm voice in my ear it sends shivers down my spine. "hey dont forget im here you two" Jazmine says as she playfully hit my arm. Nash says " do you play any sports?" I nodded " i play softball, baaketball, voleyball." "cool" nash says trying to switch the subject around." "anyway i was going to switch schools anyway before my parents died because of what happened back there. you probablly have heard a different name for me though."

"What happened?" Jazmine asked.
"At my other high school i got bullied. and got raped by a popular boy there and he told everyone that i was his girlfriend. and he forced me to go out with him. it turned out i was pregnant with his baby. he was happy. I wanted the kid to, but when i went to a party with him, his sister was mad and since i wasnt feeling good she said for me to go to bed and take some medicene that she gve me. The party was at his house. but when i woke up she gave me an abortion pill."

Nash opens his mouth about to say something but closes it. "yeah and i didnt have any friends back there like zero. but everyone said i was the hottest girl there" " they bullied me way before the thing that happend with Elliott. they bullied me becuase they were jealous of me. I didnt let that get to me though." i say as i look down beside me and put my hoodie on. "thats terriable, why would you want that baby anyways" jazmine says with a concerned face "because, i love kids and espically the other hot person was the dad i would totally would want to see my gorgeous baby wouldnt you?" I laugh trying to act normal and not feel down about the real reason why. she smirks and says "but still thats terriable" Nash finally speaks "Wait are you talking about Elliott Grayson?" he asks. "yeah" i say looking back down.

"That dudes a fucking jerk face" he says i laugh and smile "yes he is a major one, How do you know him?" I looked confused as i said that. "im friends with people from south carolina that goes to jeffson high." thats the school i went to and was about to change." i say. nash looks at me with his crystal blue eyes. and they just pull me in. his eyes are just to beautiful.

Jazmine looks over at me and says something in my ear "i'm just going to go home. plus i got of homework to do lots of it. You totally have a staring problem. just relax, he will probablly ask you out later anyways" she gets up from the floor. before she walks away i punch her arm playfully and give her a hug. "bye Jazmine" i say laughing. "bye Jaz" nash says still siting down on the floor.

I check my phone and its 4:30pm. Nash breaks the silence and i look up from my phone and look at him. "I totally am sorry for what Elliott did"he says. with a frown on his face. "its okay as long as he dont find me here i will be fine. i think" i sit down on the floor in front of him and secretly took a picture of him and posted it on instagram. #secretphoto at sign nash grier.

"Well even if he does come to this school. i will protect you from him."

I feel my face go hot. im blushing. i get butterflies in my stomach to. "aww how sweet thanks, but i can handle him." i say. "nah, i am going to do it anyways"
He smiles. "Not that its any of my buisness, but who was that girl that was with you in the hallway at school before lunch?" I ask as i slide my hands back in the sleeve of my hoodie.

"Oh her, shes just a firend of one of my friends." he says . "oh" i say. he looks down at his floor. "so are you famous in vine and instagram?" He says while he is still looking down at the floor. "yeah on instagram i am, why?" I say as i looked at him. "well i wanted to know if u were going to magcon but i guess not"

" Oh well actually no im not but i bet i can go as a fan though." he laughs "yeah but tht wont be fair with you. they are really crazy these days." "One even took off one of my friends shirt"
I laughed "oh wow, well when is magcon?" He looked at me and closed the distance between the space between us. "it's two weeks from now."