Chapter 1: Moving in

Today is October 18. The day in which is my birthday, and also the day my parents died in a car acident about two hours ago. Today i turned 16. I am in my uncle's car to (i think live with him. ) And if your wondering my mom and dad almost had the same injuries. the wrost part i dont even know where they were but what from i herd was that they were in a car.

 (Like, really doctor i can't take a guess that they we in a car acident but yet not in a car. Sometimes adults really think im stupid but im not i know what a car acident means) my mom had a broken leg and arm and had glass from the windshield in the back of her head and bleed out til death. My dad was on life support and he could have survived but he chose to die. (His injuries) he broke both his legs and his right arm. He had glass from the windshield in his throat. Since the doctors knew that my mom was already they went to take her body away quickly, dad knew she was not alive so i guess he couldnt risk the pain not living with my mom.

 I guess he totally forgot about me. So as i watched him, he took his left arm and put the glass deeper in his throat so he couldnt breathe. Yes i watched my dad kill himself its not something that you should let your daughter or son watch thier parents kill themselves. Yes i did cry. Matter of fact i couldnt stop at that point. But i guess i cried all i could , because i coulndt cry, anymore i guess my eyes wouldnt let me. Probably it wants to release all the stress at a different time. but im sure if i bring it up, or someone brings it up, im sure i will probally cry all over agian. Thankfully my uncle hasnt said nothing about it.

He spoke finally, "hey since umm... Here, i was going to come anyways to give you, your birthday present and spend the night but umm.. Yeah here you go" he handed me a bag and i said "thank you, umm so who am i going to live with now?" He looked at me with a smile and said "well i have no clue but we would have to look at your parents will i guess and but umm.. I remember your dad told me that if anything umm.. hapend to him and your mom that he would want me to take care of you so. i probably would." i looked at him back and said "ok well thats fine ive always wanted to spend more time with you anyways, since i dont get to see you often." he smiled and said "C'mon now open it up i want to see if you like it."

 I opened the bag and it was a Nash Grier hoodie ( what i mean he orderd offline make your own hoodie and it was blue and said I am a nash grier type of girl and another blue one that said I'm a nash girl) and it had a envolpe in thier to. i started laughing and said "hahahaha how did you do this? Anyway, thank you, i really like it. he had his eyes on the road and said "well i knew what you like, through your dad and i went online and found a make your own hoodie store. haha go ahead and open up the card" i took the envolpe out and started opening it and it was a birthday card that read : "happy birthday to my beloved niece i know you probablly dont know this but your like a duagther to me and thought of you in this song hit the play button to hear it".

 i pushed the play button it was a country song. one of my favorites to and continued to read the card: "hope you have an awesome bday and dont forget to check the pocket on one of the hoodies love uncle Joey" i said "one of the pockets?" With a confused look on my face he said "look and you just find out." so i looked in the hoodie that said "i'm a nash girl on it i looked in the pocket and nothing was there so i picked up the othe hoodie and looked in the pocket and it had $50 in it. i smiled in excitement no way really i can have $50 dollars? He said "yeah just in case you didnt want the hoodies you could buy what you wanted but you can still keep it and like buy a dress or something pretty that you like." " i took my seat belt off for a second and gave him a hug on his side and said "thank you" he put pne arm around me to try to hug me with it and said "your very welecome."

When we arrived at uncle Joey's house he told me that he is moving into another place so we will go there in the morning and half rhe stuff is already there and help him pack the rest and then unpack it, once we get there. i looked at uncle Joey's house as we go in and asked him "hey uncle Joey?" He said "mhm, yeah" "have you met the neighboors or do you have neighboors where you are moving to?" He said "No havent met them yet why?" I looked at him as he sat down his keys on the counter and said "well, dont you think it be nice to tell them that they have someone moving in next to them?, Like maybe i can make some browines and give it to them or something" he looked at me and said "Your just like your mother alright, and sure i think that would be a great idea, would you like something to drink before you go to bed?" I reach out my phone and unlock it, the time read 11:30pm. i put my phone back in my pocket and said "yes please"

The next day

I woke up and looked at the time it was 12:00pm wow its that late i said in my head. uncle Joey was already putting boxes in the moving truck. i went to the bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail. i walked out of the bathroom and walked by the door and put my shoes on. i went outside to see if uncle Joey needed help with anything. i walked up the ramp of the moving truck and saw uncle Joey putting a box down " uncle Joey do you need any help?" I stood up and looked straight at me "Hey sleepy head i was about to go wake you up and, no not really that was the last box but, before we leave would you like some breakfast?" I shook my head no and replied " no thank you, i dont eat breakfast" he said "thats ok now hurry up and get your stuff we will be leaving in five minutes" i noded back and said ok. I put my leather jacket on and got my bag and my purse. and put it in the truck. when i got in he said " are you ready to go?" I said "yes i am" and he started the truck and we left.

After we unpacked.

I call out to uncle Joey in the living room and say "ok i'm going to give our neighboor some brownies" he calls back and says ok. i head to the foyer and grab a hoodie that my uncle got me but didnt read which one i grabbed as i hurried and put it on i let down my hair and put on my shoes and ipened the door.
I hope they have some kids so i can make some friends i hope as i say in my head. as i came upon the neighboors steps. I rang the door bell. and about a second later i hear a boy call out saying "i got it" as i hear him open the door i was daying "hi umm.. here are somee... i stop mid sentence and looked who was standing in the door way. i just couldnt belive my eyes.