chapter 25: not again!

I didn't go to school today because I was throwing up so I have Emmett to watch. Elliott is staying home to but since I couldn't go to the store to get groceries he want for me. I am postive about one thing I think I'm pregnant again.

I tested Jazz to stop by the drug store and hurry here. Cause I do not want Elliott to find out about the pregnancy test.

"Omg you ok, here hand me the little man." She picks up Emmett from the couch and holds him. "Here you go, better hurry on the way saw Elliott pulling out." "Shit" I try to rush to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later.

I looked at the test and it was positive. "Fuck" I won't be able to keep this from Elliott long. I have no idea how he will take it to. I got to tell him. I go downstairs to find Elliott putting groceries and wallpaper up to him. He stops what he is doing he kisses my forehead.

"I have to tell you something" we both say. "You go first" I say. "Well, I have to leave agian-" he says coming closer and I stop him "WHAT?! I thought that was it. Elliott you can't leave me! We have a baby! I can't raise him by myself, I missed you and I just no!" I felt a tear come down my cheek. "I have to go, I am going to take over the company."

"No! If you leave that's it! Maybe it's for the best that we are over. When you leave put your keys to the house at Joey's I will pick them up." I walk over and pick Emmett.

"Where the He'll are you going and taking my son?" He yells and turns me around. I slapped him. "No you don't get to ask that. And YOUR SON? So now you give a shit?! A minute ago you were going to leave him and care less. I am his mother! I took care of him when you were gone I did everything. And when you leave and trust me I know you. I need a home the baby's stuff is here. " I grabbed the diaper bag and my keys and opened the door and slammed it behind me.

When I slammed the door I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding. I heard a loud crash coming from behind the door. I got everything. Ready and left. I dropped Emmett off at my babysitter's house. I walk into Nash's house and skylar saw me walk past her. "Hey Rachel!" I didn't say anything I keep walking and went to Nash's room but he wasn't there I walked over to hayes's room and they were filming a vine. I was wearing a neon blue half shirt that had white infinity love symbol with grey high waisted shorts with vans. I had makeup on today and my hair was in curls.

Nash had on a white tee with black skinny jeans and grey Vans on. Hayes had on the same Nash was wearing. Hayes looked at me. I walked up to Nash and very sex like i put both my hands on his cheeks and gave him a kiss that would leave him wanting more. And Hayes stood there with his jaw on the floor.