Chapter 11: the deal

Nash and me hears Elliott coming behind us. "Little man, go back to your room, let her go" Elliott walks slowly towards us. "no, now i dont care who you are but you dont do that especially when it comes to my best friend, now if you want to talk to her it will be with me." nash says and leads me back to the room.

I sit down on the bed and nash sits beside me. Elliott comes into the rom and shuts the door. "fine then" he says leaning agianst the table. and crosses his arms. "you can't do that to me, yeah ok i do still love you but that just ruined it." i say looking at him.

"I bet that you really didnt even love me, did you?" I say watching what he is doing while he comes closer. i back up a littlebit. he gets down on his knees. "actually i did love you." He comes beside me on the bed and sits dow. I can see tears rolling down on his face. he puts his elbows on his knees and puts his hands on his face. "Nash, its ok i got this" he nods and goes out the bedroom and shuts the door behind him.

"It's just that you know i have anger issues, and some niggts when i hit you i wasnt myself. Rachel i know i will never gain your trust, i actually do love you i would do anything for you." he touches my cheek. and looks striaght at me. "Elliott you promised me that you will never hit me, i didnt post those pictures on of the other guys did, taylor and the guys i consider them like family not like a relationship. you know i dont have friends or never had friends because in elementry school you made sure i will never get or have friends, but i actually have friends now"

I sayas i put my hands on his bare chest. i grab his hand and place this on my stomach. "you were my first boyfriend and everything, now i do love you but its gonna take time to build my trust agian. now lets think about this, we are having a baby, your going to be the dad and i dont know what to do, no matter what this baby is going to need a father." i say taking his hands away. i move my hands away from his chest and sit on the other side of the bed.

"I know, i really love you, i want to be there for him or her but its up to you how we do that." he says still tears coming down his cheeks. "since i know this is a hard decsicon for you, let ne say this, why dont we stay together until you have the baby. then we can go seprate ways, but i still get to see him or her until we figure out a different plan." after he was done talking he came closer and kissed my cheek. i nod yes. i start feeling tears going down my face, i kiss him.

"If this isn't love rachel, i don't know what is but i do love you, its just when i get jealous or mad my anger gets the best of me, i would never want to hit you but it takes over me and im sorry for hurting you"