chapter 29: Filling Custody

1 Month Later

I'm sitting in my living room with Kyle, Nash and Jasmine. "So i finally got my uncles lawyer. i'm going to be filling for custody for Emmett. Once he hands the paper to Elliott,the paper says he needs t go to court. Elliott when he gets it he is heading here. from SC they had a case on us because you know, of abusing me. but they let him walk.now for the current case y'all are the witnesses. the lawyer should be here any minute."

someone comes through the door. it was hunter. "i gotta text form Kyle and Nash saying your in trouble?" hunter says with a worried look on his face. " she is" Nash said.

Minutes later

someone knocked on the door. i opened it expecting it to be the lawyer. but to my surprise it was Jack & jack, Taylor, Shawn, carter, Aaron, Cameron,Brent, and Matthew. "Oh my god!! Hey guys!!" i say and look over my shoulder to Nash and he winked at me. they all came in and all together gave me a group hug. i laughed. then they all let go and individually i gave them  a hug. Jack G gave me a kiss on the cheek. Cameron picked me up while hugging me. Taylor picked me up and sat me down beside him and Nash. Nash looked at him jealous but he knows we are just friends.

"Ok i need all your numbers like now" i say to them and they laughed. i tell them whats going on and they are staying for a while. so i told them i had plenty of room where they all could stay here. they all agree. Damn i am basically surrounded by boys. dang! the lawyer finally comes and tells us the plan.

Next Day

i am up at 4 am in the morning. i went to the grocery store and get more food since there are more people. i was cooking breakfast. its 6 am now and i am almost done. the lawyer told me not to go to school for a while. I see Nash come down the stairs with Emmett. "Can you finish this?" i ask him while he hands me Emmett. " yeah babe, it smells good." he kisses my cheek. i place Emmett in his high chair. "is my big boy hungry?" i say to Emmett and i hand him his cup that had milk in there and put out some cereal for him to eat. i walk back over to Nash. "ok i got this, go wake everyone up. bring the Xbox stuff down here so they can play it, cause i know they would. " alright"  after he is done with hooking the Xbox up he finds a blow horn and walks over to Matt and pushes the trigger back. "Owww!!! fuck!! what was that for??!!" Matt said. Nash laughs and says "its time to eat" it woke everyone else up as well.

"Damn! Rachel is cooking, this better be good. i hope it tastes like Jazz's cooking." jack g. says walking up to me and kisses my cheek. "Jazz? Mean Grey? you finally got her!!!?? what!!" i say to jack with a surprised look on my face and playfully hit him.  he laughs and gets food. I go over and turn the Xbox on and play some music. i go get Emmett and i started to dance with him in my arms and he was laughing the whole time. Nash came over after he ate and said. " here let me get the big boy and you go eat while there's still food left." i hand Emmett to Nash. i was wearing my comfortable grey sweatpants with a pink long sleeve shirt. my hair was in a messy bun.. i sat down beside Taylor. everyone came by and told me it was delicious. 

i look over at Nash and saw him tickling Emmett."they look so cute" i mumble. Jack G. heard what i said and came over to me. " he is going to be a great dad, you know he really loves you right?" he says. "yeah i know" i reply. Taylor looks at me and said  "hey when your done you wanna go with me jack and Matt to go shopping?" he asks and pointing to which jack he meant.  "sure" i hurry up and go over to Nash. "Hey you going to school?" i ask him. " yeah i got to get my school work for next week and yours" " ok" he hands me Emmett and i walk upstairs to go get ready. i put my makeup on and straighten my hair. i was wearing a black and white striped dress with converse. i wore a gold necklace and some earrings to match the necklace. 

i totally forgot who was going to take Emmett? i change Emmett and get him dressed and go back down stairs.  "who is staying here?" nobody. i call Kyle. "hey Rach what's wrong?" he whispers in the phone. i check the time its 9:20 he is in class damn it! "hey i got to go somewhere can you take care of Emmett for me till i get back?" "yeah sure be there in ten minutes" i walk over towards Taylor. everyone was looking at me. they all say "zzzzzzzzzzaaaayyyyyyuummmmmn!" i could feel my cheeks go hot. Taylor was wearing a blue  tie die shirt with a bandanna and blue skinny jeans with converse. Jack G. was wearing a black and white snap-back that say NJHS ( his high school) with a black t shirt with white joggers and black and white Jordans. i did not know that we were going to match. but oh well it doesn't matter. Matt was wearing a leather jacket with a white t shirt and black pants with converse and a chain. is it just me? these boys are smoking hot right now...  Jasmine texted me.

Jasmine: good luck trying to stay sane today!

Rachel: yeah i will be needing it.

Matt came up to me. we all took a picture together. i told him to send it to me. 

i send the picture to jasmine

Jasmine: ohh my godd! your so lucky! they are freakin hot!!!!! (emoji heart eyes, blush emoji, kiss heart emoji)

Rachel :wish you could come along