Chapter 6: what did i get myself into?

Today is thursday

I woke up with someone beside me in thier arms. Elliott's arms. everything that happened yesterday came back to me. i touch his bare chest but lightly so he doesnt wake up. i get up and put my clothes on. i guess i was loud trying to put my clothes on because he woke up.

"Babe come back to bed." he asks still with his eyes closed. "No we got to go to school, i have to go home to get a change of clothes."i say about to put my tank top on. "no you dont here wear on of my shirts." he hands me a blue plaid shirt. "Thanks" i put his shirt on and get my shoes on. i go to his bathroom and wash my face. and fix my hair. luckily i had a hair tie with me so i put my hair in a side braid. I walk back out to his bedroom. to see him wearing a green plaid shirt and black pants. he is putting his shoes on. "anyway i have to stop by my uncle's car to get my bookbag." he nodds. He stands up and walks behind me and hugs me from behind.

He kisses me. and i can tell he is about to do something because he has that mischevious smile. he starts walking backwards toward the bed. i laugh. "Elliott we got to go to school babe, we're gonna be late." He doesnt say anything. he pushes me down on the bed and kisses me over and over agian.

I push him off me "ok we got to get my stuff." i grab his shirt and pull him with me. he grabs his keys. still pulling him, we walk out the door to the car. i get in and he starts the car. before he puts it in reverse, his lips found mine and gave me a sweet kiss.

At school

"Hey rachel" jazz says as she walks beside me and Elliott. "Hey" i say, when Elliott puts his arm around my waist. "Jazz i was gonna ask you something , after school would you like to go shopping?" I ask pleadingly. "i would love to, but what are we shopping for?" She asks with a confused look on her face. "clothes for me." she nodds and goes off to find Nash.

Oh i forgot to ask my uncle about going to magcon with Nash. since Elliott's here to i have to tell him too. Shit what did i just get myself into. i know he will not take that nicely. SHIT! I say in my head over and over and over agian.

"Hey babe whats wrong?" Elliott stops walking and puts his hands on my hips and looks at my face. "umm.. Nothing i'm fine" i say trying to get his hands off my hips. "your not fine is there something you were worrying about?" I keep quiet for a little while just thinking. i have to its worth a shot it's better than to tell him now, then if he found out later or something.

"Nash asked me to go to Magcon with him" "when" he asks. "two weeks from now" i say looking at the ground. "Sure i don't mind long as your not trying to run away from me like you did last, time then i don't care but if you are trying to run away, i will always, always find you. That's a promise." he says as i watch his expression going from happy to dead serial killer less than three seconds.

I nodded and his lips found mine. *ring, ring, ring, ringggg*
That's the bell. i wonder if i am pregnant i dont know i hope i am. i guess this is what's going to be on my mind now, until it comes true or until we find out i'm not.

After school

I try to remember who Jazmine had for seventh period. maybe i will just text her to find out where she is.

To: Jazmine
Hey where are you at?
I got an instant reply back
From: Jazmine
Im by the main office.

I hurry to find Jazmine, i still have to go home and talk to my uncle, get my money. "Rachel over here!" I hear Jazmine call over by some flowers close to the office. i walk up to her and say "ok, well i dont have a car just yet so we have to ride with Elliott until we get to my uncle's house and then we can go alright?" She nodds.