chapter 19: so what's your choice?

Two days later

*Rachel's Dream*

i wake up to hear the sound of the ocean. i get up and go over to the mirror. i had grey blue eyes. and dark brown hair. i brushed my hair and walked to the balcony. i found my husband leaning agianst the guardrail. there was a breeze and his hair flowed with the wind. i stand beside him with a smile on my face. he looks at me. i look at him. his cyrstal blue eyes made me melt. his dark brown hair with highlights, his smile, his new freckles he got last week, all things i love about him.

we were about to kiss when a door opens. "mom! dad! can i go with blake to the beach?" Bay calls out running over to us. in the hallway we see her friend blake. "Mom can i?" she asks. her long wavy brown hair. she was wearing a flower band in her hair. she had on a pink half sleeve shirt and white high waisted shorts. with sandals. i look at my daughter. "yes honey you can go just be safe! dont get lost!" she starts running towards the hallway as soon as i said honey.

Me and Nash kiss as he puts his arms around me. after we break from the goodmorning kiss he puts his arm around my shoulder and we look down below us and see Bay and Blake hold hands running. i hurry and take out my phone and zoomed in and took a picture of them. i sent the picture to her so she could do whatever she wants with it. they look so cute together. there was another sound coming down the hallway. A loud yell. "YEAH!!!! come on Rach and Nash!! Lets go fet this party started! Jazmine calls out ushering us to our friends that came along with us to the beach. Kyle,Hunter,Elliott, Adrea, Miranda, Morgan, Taylor, and Tyler. They had a cooler ready and everything.

"Oh Nash! we forgot where is Emmett and Jay?" i say about to panic. he laughs "Emmett told me that he was taking Jay To the water park and call us on the way here and ask us where we are." nash says calming me down. "Oh Good" i say. we rush out and head towards the beach. Nash hurrys to catch up with Hunter. i am in the back. i sneak and call Emmett. "Hello?" he answers on the first ring. "Hey i just called to tell you we will be at the beach all day again. cause Jazmine and Hayes are drunk. having a good time? what are yall doing?" i ask. "oh we are at the wave pool about to go to the water slides. here Jay wants to talk to you " Hey Mommy!"Jay says excitedly "hey baby! having fun?" "Yes mommy! and we played these games and i won a a baby Dragon! and Emmett won me a huge Blue Dog i can't wait to show you!" he says. "i bet you can't so go have fun with your brother now go love you both bye!" i say.

"bye" they both said. i look towards my friends and saw Nash heading back to find me. "Hey what were you doing?" "nothing just taking all this in." i say with a smile, he puts his arm around my waist and we walked towards the big party we call our friends.

*Rachel wakes up*

i yawned and streched as i sat up in bed. i woke up ten minutes before my alarm clock went off. I have to tell Nash today that I choose Eliott. I hope after I tell him that we could still be friends.

I get up and put on my favorite dress. It was chevron dark blue and white with a brown waist belt. I found sandals to match. I go to my bathroom and fix my hair. As I was rummaging through a drawer I found a flower head band that match the dress. I pout it on. I grabbed my bookbag and headed towards my car.

After I set my bookbag in my car I went over to Nash's house. I walked in. Like I usually do now. And go up to Nash's bedroom. "Nash I got t o tell you something" I say to Nash. He dropped his shirt and I was about to pick it up when we both touched. Oh I say.

I felt butterflies sneak they're way to my stomach. I looked into his eyes and said the hardest thing I ever could do. He said ok. I walked out and stood by the door for a second. I heard a loud crash coming from his room. "Fuck!" I heard him tell. I started to cry so I ran to my car after I passed the kitchen Mrs.Grief called out "what's wrong Rachel?" I didn't answer I kept running till I reached my car and I sat for a minute I dried my tears and called Jazz. "Jazz can you stay home today I will be there in a sec" I hung up. Jazz was at home alone today and tomorrow.

I put the Cadillac in reverse and backed out of the driveway.