Chapter 8: Magcon with boys?!

We get off the plane and i walk towards Nash. he is already with two cute boys. one is wearing a bandana and a muscle tank that matches. he has brown hair and brown eyes. the other one is wearing a black t shirt with shorts. he has short brown hair but is up swereved to the left. i remember both of them Taylor Caniff and Cameron Dallas. "Hey Rach, this is-" nash says pointing at taylor. "i know who they are taylor caniff and cameron dallas" they looked stunned that i knew them. nash says "well ok then, guys this is Rachel Jordan, my best friend." i smile and look at nash. he gives me his famous smile. "hey" taylor said looking at me. cam just waved hi. i waved back. "come on lets get our stuff and go to the hotel." nash says grabbing something off the floor that he dropped. i went to go get a bag. While i was walking away i heard them talking.

"Man, i saw that the way you look at her your falling aren't you?" Taylor said. i giggled quietly. "just be careful i got this feeling that something's a little off about her. like she comes with trouble, the kind you never expect." cam says. "i know she already has a lot. But dont tell her i do kinda like her." i heard them hug him an hit each other playfully.

"Wow, Nash likes me!! Oh my god!!!" I say in my head. i walk back towards the guys and we leave to go to the hotel.

At Hotel

I walk with nash to a bedroom so they can tell who is sleeping where. we open the door. i sit my luggage beside the door, so does Nash. "Even more boys!, Well this is going to be a trip i never forget." i say in my head. At least i knew everyone in here. "Hey guys!" Nash says getting a hug from everybody. i just stand in the corner. "Nash who did you bring?" The black hair hottie said. of course thats Jack Gilinsky. "Oh thats Rachel, my best friend" i still can't get used to that. knowing me i have a huge smile on my face as i look at Nash. He does the same to me. Everybody had their eyes on us. "Well, hey Rachel, i'm Jack." He points to the othe Jack beside him. "Jack Johnson, Matthew Espinosa, Brent Rivera, Carter Renold, and Shawn Mendes" he says pointing to each of them. "hi, i'm a huge fan of you all" but top one is Nash. i look at him not even realizing that i was.

"Ok guys, this is going to be in a room together." he gets out a piece of paper and calls out names. "First room will be Jack Johnson, Cameron,and Brent" they grab their stuff "room 302" thats the room across the hall. "second room will be Jack Gilinsky, Taylor, And Rachel Jordan. i will grab my luggage on the way out. "this room." Nash comes up to me. "ok i think i will be across the hall the next room over so be careful alright?" I nod. he turns to face Bart and starts listening. "Third room will be Shawn, Cater and Nash" room 304" Nash gives me a pat on the back and goes. "And Matthew, you can choose any room." bart says an walks out. "well it looks like we will be sharing a room together guys" i say looking out the window. Jack comes up behinds me and says "there's only two beds who you sleeping with?" He looks at me. "umm it doesnt matter. I Guess Matt's staying here cause he hasn't left yet. Taylor comes over and says "she can sleep with me, cause i dont trust you two." he starts looking at Jack, you know the look when a friend does something bad and the friend gets mad so they do this squint thing where the look coldly at each other. yeah that look. apparently Taylor can't do it for long and neither can Jack they both laugh. i laugh as well.

Taylor seems really nice, so does Jack and Matt, looks like i will be gaining friends on this trip. We stay up a little later getting to know each other. Matt looks at his phone checking the time and says, "alright guys it's getting late so when need to hurry an unpack and go to bed we got a long day tomorrow" i nod and go ahead and get my stuff situated and take a shower and go to bed. Taylor is done and he is to.

"So tomorrow wanna hang with me?" Taylor says pulling back the covers and lays down. "sure thats cool with me." "alright" i get in to. He gives me a kiss on my cheek and goss to bed. he is still holding my arms like in a hug. i drift off to.