Chapter 12: coming home

Sunday leavin to go home

I wake up by someone slapping my face. "Oww do you know how much that hurts!?" I say. sitting up and touching my cheek where Matt and Jack hit it. they smile. "hey we didnt hit ya that hard. well its better than us waking you up than Nash cause he looked mad so i bet he wouldve pour cold ice water all over you." they say sitting on the bed. "where's Tay?" I ask looking for him. "He is already heading toward the airport and waiting for us" they say.

All of a sudden Nash comes running in "is she up?, Good, hurry Rach our flight is leaving in forty minutes we have to hurry it will at least take thirty to get there we over slept" he says pulling me off the bed and pushes me into the bathroom and hands me some clothes he grabbed. "just put these on hurry i will get your things ready." "dang okay okay" i say hurring and brushing my hair.

I see tge clothes he put in my face and it was a blue tank top with grey sweatpants and my blue/grey/white/ and black hoodie. i put them on and go back outside and jack was there standing checking his phone. "so yall staying here until yall really need to go?" I say looking at him. "yeah, but hey i will miss ya, you got my number right?" I nodded yes. he gives me a hug and i hug him back.

"Awww now, i cant get a hug?" Matt says with a puppy dog face. "Of course you can get a hug!" I hug matt an he hugs me back. Nash comes in and pulls my arm and breaks up my hug. "rachel we got to go" "bye Jack, Bye Matt i'll miss you guys tell all the other guys i said bye!" I say waving at them. I pick up my clothes that i had to change out to and grabbed my suitcase before we walked out the door.

I put the clothes in the first pocket outside the suitcase while trying to get in the elevator. "how many minutes we got left?" I say tryin to get the zipper open. "We got 37 minutes left if the the cab hurrys and take the shortcut i tell him we can make it in twenty." I nod. the elevator rings and opens the doors. we rush out of it and outside there was already a cab waiting for us.

At the Airport. Ten minutes left.

We rush through the doors and the anoucment comes on. "ten minutes left for boarding plane to north carolina" since Nash is a little faster than me he starts running and grabs my arm and pulls me and i start running with him. we passed the waiting area and i didnt see Taylor. "Where could he be?" I say in my head. i look ahead of me and saw a cart of tshirts and jackets and a bunch of other stuff and no one else was there by it besides te cashier person. i stop running. nash keeps going until he looks back and noticed i stoped. "Nash i will be right back we at least of 6 more minutes please." he nodds and says "fine hurry"

"I go over there and get a pink and white hoodie that says MagCon, and small backpack that was the same colors as the hoodie and says the same thing. and i got three necklaces that said best friends it was blue and black. tht took about three minutes. me and Nash rushed and i mean ran to the place to board the plane.

Once we got up the plane we put our stuff up an got situated and since we were out of breath from running, we tried to calmn our breaths. "wooah, well that was a rush" i say at nash. He took off the hoodie that was the same as mine, i guess he just bought me all of this cause we were matching. he took of his hoodie and said "yeah it was" under the hoodie he was wearing his magcon shirt that said Nashty on it. i laughed as soon as i read it. "what?" He says. i look back at him an pointed at his shirt.

Ten minutes later we were flying and i looked out the window. the flight attendent came to me and said "here," she hands me a white pink and black bandana. "Theres a note inside read it" she says. i take the bandana and open it. "whose it from?" I ask couriously. "some boy in the second row" since we were towards the back of the plane, i couldn't see. she walks off. Nash told me he was taking a nap.

I open the note and this is what it said:

Can't wait to see how you react on monday, i'm so ready to see your loving happy face.

---------------------

"What?" I say out loud but i didnt mean to thank god no one heard me. but somehow i felt someone looking at me but Nash woke up and looked at me with sleepy eyes. "hey you probably need some rest, go to sleep it will be a while before we get home." He says and looks out the window and looks back at me. i put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. not to long after i found myself falling into a deep sleep.