Chapter 3: The Curse of the Jacket

It was finally lunch time. As the bell rang, i walked out into the hall, there was nash. with this beautiful brown head girl with blue eyes. she was wearing a areopostale sweater with a leather jacket. and skinny jeans with brown boots. she was leaning up agianst the wall. as i was walking past them he was about to touch her but then i guess he notice me pass by. he looked at me with his beautiful blue crystal eyes that looked striaght at mine which were greyesh green.
I looked away. but in my head. i don't know what i felt. it was a wired feeling inside me. Like it felt forever in that moment.

I walked off. Soon or later i didnt realize nash was beside me so as i was turning to go to my locker i bumped into him and kinda drop my books everywhere. "oh i am so so sorry i didnt know you were there."

He helped me pick up my things that fell. " it's ok i should have done something for you to realize i was there." "oh" i didnt want to make things awkward so as soon as we were done "thank you" i said and walked towards the lunch room. totally can't go to my locker till after lunch.

I hear nash saying "wait up" as he is trying to catch up with me.

"Yeah?" I said. once he caught up with me, he said "if we are going to be friends, can at least i get to know you, before you walk away?"

"Well theres not that much to know about me." i say to him with a frown on my face. "of course there is a lot of stuff. but how about after school you come to my place, and then we will get to know us how about that?" He says as he is looking at me. "Sure" i say getting nervous. "hey since you shouldn't sit alone why dont you come and sit with me and my friends?"he asks with a sad face. trying to beg me. heehee thats just to cute. i giggle and blush. "why not" as he grabs my arm and we start walking to a table filled with people. looks like he is very popular.

After School

I was walking with Nash to his house. Since we dont live that far away from school. when someone was walking behind us. Nash looked around and saw Jazmine trying to catch up.

"Hey where yall going?" Jazmine asked. she looked at me with a happy smile on her face. "to my house you wanna come to?" He asked her. "yeah if i wont be interupting anything between you two." she giggled. I could feel my face growing really hot. I started to scratch my cheek and ear. trying to not point attention to it but probablly just adding more.

"No you won't we are just friends." he said as he was scratching his neck. he had a perfect smile on his face. to me he is just handsome and he dont know what he is doing.

Before we walk past my house i say "hey let me go grab a jacket" they both turned to me and had confused faces. i secretly told Jazmine. "i dont like anyone looking at my stomach i feel fat. but even though i am not fat." she laughs and says ok. i go inside i tell my uncle that i will be back later. he came downstairs and said "alright im just about to go to work so i will probablly be back late." "ok i say as i grab a jacket. not looking at what jacket i grabbed agian. and saw uncle Joey looked all dressed up for work. he was putting his detective badge and gun on his belt.

My uncle is so handsome though. i am surprized he still hasnt had a girlfriend after he divorced my aunt. which was like 5 years ago. i go give him a hug.
"Good luck hope you find what you need for that case you were talking about a couple of days ago." I said as i am looking at him. "i hope we do so we can put that dude in jail. That son of a Bitch needs to be in there." i laugh as he gets real serious about his job. he gives me a kiss on the forehead and says "bye" i walk towards the door and wave bye to him. i get outside and Nash's face has a huge smile. "Oh is it that Jacket that has my name on it?"

Jazmine steps back and says "ok be serious are yall dating?, why would she have ur name on her jacket.?"