chapter 20: did my water just Break?

It's been up to 9 months since i found out i was going to have a baby. i am about to explode. Me, hunter, and Nash are in the mall shopping. since i am going to have the baby tomorrow i want to have some clothes for it. we just arrived at the mall. "So whats the baby boy or girl?" Hunter asks. "I dont know, me and Elliott wanted it to be a surprise. i stop walking for a second. i felt the baby kick. Nash was right be side me. now the baby won't stop kicking.

i grab Nash's Hand and put it on my belly. " it likess when someone is touching my belly so please just talk and leave your hand right there for a while. please" i ask Nash. he shook his head yes. "Hey buddy i know your in there, your mommy can't wait to see you, she will be the best mommy ever" he lets go and we start to go to a store nearby.

As soon as we step in the store I grabbed Hunters shoulder. "Ahh!" I touch my stomach and feel this huge pain. Hunter holds my hand "are you ok?" "Yeah it's just kicking harder than I thought." I say to Hunter. "You can let go now I will be ok. I took one step and heard something like water being put on the floor beneath me.

"Umm guys my water broke call 911!" I say to Hunter and Nash they rush me out of the room and made me sit down on a bench. "Ahhhh!" I scream. "Hello 911 we need an ambulance my friend she is having a baby right now the baby's coming I'm at the mall." Nash tells them which mall.

Hunter sits down beside me. I squeeze his hand and he says "just breath" I take in deep breaths but it's not helping. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" Everyone looks around and they stop and look at me.

At the Hospital

The contractions get worse. Elliott is already there he is standing by my bed holding my hand and Nash is holding the other one. Hunter had to leave there could only be two other people in the room. "Just breathe deep breaths and squeeze my hand." Elliott said to me. I shook my head yes.

I took in deep breaths. "Ok Rachel just two more big pushes." Dr.Addison said. Before to long I hear crying. "Well Rachel, here is your lovely baby boy! She held him up to show me. I started crying. Nash left the room. As I was holding my son me and Elliott just stared at our new baby boy. He had blonde hair and green eyes and my nose but everything else he looked exactly like Elliott.

"So what is his name" Elliott asked. "His name is Emmett Avery Jordan" I say looking at Elliott. "Why your last name?" He asks couriously . "Because y'all are not married" Dr. Addison said.

It was time for Emmett to go. I kiss his forehead. Elliott got in bed beside me. "He is so handsome just like his daddy" I said to Elliott. "Yes he does he looks exactly like me" Elliott said. We kissed each other and there was a knock at the door.