chapter 16: Did he forget i was a huge fan?

"nash!" i call out to nash and run to catch up with him. he doesnt even turn back. Elliott catches up with nash. he pulls nash by the shoulder and turns nash around towards him. "what the fuck Man! you dont think i love her?, well now see if you can take her away from me." he pushes nash. nash was about to punch Elliott. "No!! Stop it!" i scream at the both of them.

"Nash, Ive always loved you i wish i could tell you" i scream in my head. i start crying. the two people i love the most is getting hurt because of me. "Rachel..." nash trails off seeing the pain of the both of them are causing for me. "Elliott can you.. give me a minute with Nash?" i say. "fine, but i want to talk to you to." he says as he walks off far away from us.

i am crying even harder. tear after tear coming running down my face. nash just looks at me. i know he must be hurting on the inside. "rachel... it's ok-" he wipes away my tears and hugs me. "i shouldnt have said that, but i coudnt take it any longer, ever since the day we first met when.. henh. you were wearing a hoodie that had my name on it. and how beautiful you looked. i'ved loved you." he says.

is this really happening i swear imma wake up any minute now. "Nash?" i say. "yeah?" he says. letting go of me but still holding my arms. "is this a dream?" he laughs a second. "No, how about i show you this is not a dream" he leans in closer to my face. "close your eyes" i lisiten and close my eyes. next moment i felt something warm on my lips. he's kissing me. i open my eyes. he pulls away. i probablly have a shocked look on my face.

"you probablly shouldnt do this to a huge fan of yours, there's no telling what would be in her mind". i point at me. he chuckles. "Ok since you told me how you felt, i guess now i have to tell mine. ok, Nash, i loved you way even before we met." i feel my cheeks go hot. "but now that we are best friends, and practically live next to each other. i got to know you better. and i grew to love you more because i loved the thought about getting to know you"

i feel like i'm about to faint. i suddenly was about to fall but Nash catches me before i do. my whole body lights on fire as soon as he touches me. i feel my whole face grow hot. i'm in his arms now. he stares into me. i look down from embarssment. "look at me" he says. i shake my head no. "please?" i look up at him to only know that he was going to kiss me. this time i kiss him back.