26 ↝ Edward Cullen 0.2

"When all the covers are pulling over,
There's nothing more that I can do,
Come back to my place,
wipe the smile off my face,"
Burning Bridges - Ella Vos

"When all the covers are pulling over,There's nothing more that I can do,Come back to my place, wipe the smile off my face,"Burning Bridges - Ella Vos

"Son of a bitch!" Kye curses, slapping his palm against his thigh in exasperation. He tears off his headset and plops it on to the couch next to him, along with the controller. "That's the fifth time tonight, Triton!"

"It's not my fault you suck ass, Kye." I shrug, glancing at the TV screen that's declaring me the winner.

"You're such a sore loser, man." Elliot chuckles from his seat on the armchair, munching on a pack of Doritos.

"Shut up." Kye rolls his eyes, before heading to the kitchen, probably to grab a beer, which probably isn't a good idea since Coach texted a few hours ago informing us that off-season training sessions will start tomorrow.

"What's for dinner?" Leo appears by the doorway, shirtless and rubbing the back of his head, looking like he'd just woken up for a nap. Jack walks in after him, and steals a Dorito from Elliot, before settling down next to him.  The rest of the boys are either out, or already sleeping, so that means we only have to find some dinner for the few of us here right now.

"Dunno mate, pizza?" Liam perks up. He's been sitting on the other couch, watching something on his phone the whole time.

"Fuck, man." Oliver groans. "I can't keep eating fucking takeout, man. Sick and tired of it."

"Then tell your mama to come cook for us, man." Kye retorts, retreating back to his spot on the couch next to me, a beer bottle in his grasp.

"We don't need Oliver's mother. Triton, why don't you bring around your girlfriend again? She makes killer food." Jack comments, reaching over and grabbing the entire chip bag from Elliot, who scowls in protest.

"What girlfriend?" I mutter, leaning back against the couch, setting my controller on the coffee table.

"Alex, who else?" Leo scoffs, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Seriously, what is up with you two?" Elliot straightens up, leaning forward in interest. "How come you haven't hit that yet?"

"She's not a that." Kye frowns, shooting Elliot a sharp look.

I'm pleasantly surprised at his response. I haven't seen Kye be protective over anyone like that before, he usually doesn't give a fuck about the way the rest of them talk about girls.

Elliot raises his hands in surrender. "Yeah, sorry. Why haven't you bedded her yet?"

"Because we're just friends." I say, my tone firm and hard, my eyes challenging Elliot to push further. But he knows better. So he shrugs, and diverts his attention back to the Doritos.