66 ↝ Monica To My Chandler

"I'll still lookup, lookup, lookup for love,
Stars don't disappear; they keep blazing,
Even when the night is over."
Stargazing — Kygo

"Kye! Do your laundry for fucks sake!" I hear Nessa yell somewhere out in the hall, and Kye yells something back at her in response which I don't catch.

I chuckle to myself, flipping into my stomach on Hunter's — our's now — bed and pulling a pillow towards me to cuddle. I can hear the shower running in the bathroom, where Hunter is right now. He asked me to join him, pouting like a child when I said I'd already taken a shower.

My laptop is playing old episodes of Friends, my head bobbing to the intro song. It's been a small routine for me and Hunter to watch a few episodes of Friends before falling asleep, since we've finished watching all the seasons of Supernatural.

The sound of water cuts off, and a few moments Hunter steps out, in nothing but his boxers, rubbing a towel on his damp hair. I swallow thickly at the sight of his ripped abdomen, and the bulge in his boxers, averting my eyes like I haven't seen him like that a million times.

Hunter notices, chuckling as he walks over to me, discarding the towel away. "See something you like?"

I nod, pointing to my laptop, where Joey is on the screen. "Yup. I love me some Joey Tribbiani."

He rolls his misty grey eyes, flipping down on the bed next to me, stretching his long body across the black sheets. "Sure."

Monica and Chandler come up next, bickering and lovingly hugging each other. I smile, I've always loved their relationship.

Hunter sees me smiling, and slips his hand through mine, kissing the back of my hand. "You're the Monica to my Chandler."

I laugh, poking his cheek. "I love you, dumbass."

"Hey," Hunter says, tugging me closer to him, and I cuddle into his chest, my fingers tracing his tattoos.

"Hmm?"

"I want to take you on a date." Hunter says, and my eyes lift to meet his. "We've never been on a proper one, and I want to take you."

I smile, nodding. "I'd love that."

"Great." He says simply, and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"You're not gonna tell me what we're gonna do?"

"Nope. Guess you'll have to wait and see."

✢  ✢   ✢

The sweet scent of my usual perfume drifts into my nostrils after I spray it on myself, setting the pretty pink glass bottle down before checking myself out in the mirror for the millionth time in the past hour.

Hunter had waltzed in to our room early this morning, and told me to get ready to go on our date tonight.

"Alec and Dad are flying in tomorrow morning, Hunter. Today's Friday." I'd responded, rubbing my eyes with sleep.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that." Hunter sat down on the bed next to me. "When your brother and father land, tell them to come straightaway to Huntington, to my house. We can have dinner tomorrow night there with my family as well, and we'll come back to New York the next morning."